Motorola Droid X2 Spotted "in the Wild"; Specs and Benchmarks

jodyberry

Reaction score
no front face cam....makes no sense to me? i dont get it

I honestly don't get the front facing cam. How often would people even use it??

It's crappy quality and only useful for webchats. And how often do people NEED to webchat? After a few seconds of looking at someone's ugly mug, I could care less about looking at them while I talk. If I DO need to talk, I'll CALL THEM!!

(Can you tell I don't care about FFCs?!)

superhack

Reaction score
if it wasnt for the camera button missing I would say this was a joke. The OS looks like the early GB release that I had on my Orig DX even the 3G Icon , and honestly I was easily able to overclock my phone 2432 in the old GB rom so the 2500 score really means little considering its a Dual Core Tegra

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks nice with the processor and all but unless that boot loader isn't all locked up i won't be touching one of those

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
Damn too bad moto has to lock down the phone.. I won't have 4g for a while here so couldn't care less about that but with locked bootloader I can't run cm or any aosp rom... too bad cus I love my dx hardware wise I just can't put up with the restrictions of the locked bootloader which means I guess htc is my future. I switched to the dx from d1 in jan and am sick of being frustrated with its limitations.

R

RETG

Interesting, and if Verizon offered a one-year contract, I would consider it. However, since LTE will not be in this area for a few years, I'll stick with my X. But if I move to an area where there is service from someone other than Verizon, I will probably jump to another provider.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
if it wasnt for the camera button missing I would say this was a joke. The OS looks like the early GB release that I had on my Orig DX even the 3G Icon , and honestly I was easily able to overclock my phone 2432 in the old GB rom so the 2500 score really means little considering its a Dual Core Tegra

True but that phone is doing it stock with a bunch of blur/bloat and no OC.

wooddale

Reaction score
Ive been bitten by the 4G bug I have it at my home in Il Im in Wisconsin now and on 3G or sometimes 1X there is a huge difference I have a TB but also have an upgrade comming was looking forward to the Bionic I have a droidX Which since I got the TB make it useless because of the sim cards in the TB but 4G is as fast as they say

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Ive been bitten by the 4G bug I have it at my home in Il Im in Wisconsin now and on 3G or sometimes 1X there is a huge difference I have a TB but also have an upgrade comming was looking forward to the Bionic I have a droidX Which since I got the TB make it useless because of the sim cards in the TB but 4G is as fast as they say

Uh, I'd like to buy a period! :)

EyeOWA

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8

I need an Enigma machine to figure out what this says.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
yeah

dont get me wrong i tend to rattle on like that also it seems good when im typing and if i dont have time to proof read it comes out like that sometimes also. but it is funny to read :)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

We will have to capture a U-boat to get the Enigma. And the Germans can not find out we have it!

GeLopez

Reaction score

Boomhower style yeaaaa

wooddale

Reaction score
Hs

Sorry I don't meet up to your standards. But sorry can't start a sentence like that. I'm not good with words but I'll bet I can make you eat yours Geek

Snow02

Reaction score
Hs

Sorry I don't meet up to your standards. But sorry can't start a sentence like that. I'm not good with words but I'll bet I can make you eat yours Geek

I think it was just a lack of punctuation he was referencing. You actually articulated fine. He must just struggle with reading comprehension.