Who is paying full retail?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Garment you should wait...don't jump right in so fast.

HTC is notorious for having issues with their hardware.

I would wait a bit for it to hit the end users hands and those reviews before making that decision.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I would wait a bit for it to hit the end users hands and those reviews before making that decision.

Heard the exact same thing about the Motorola Droid. Turned out to be wrong. But I'll differ to Cereal Killer's knowledge on the subject. Probably better to wait.

OP
garment69

garment69

Reaction score

Cereal, of course that is excellent advice. And of course I will not be following it. :)

30 day return policy baby!!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Cereal, of course that is excellent advice. And of course I will not be following it. :)

30 day return policy baby!!!
oh right hahahahaha.....

good call. Forget about that little piece of important information

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I had to wait a week for my Droid and I'm glad I did, I got those initial reviews and they just made my decision solid.

I had lived w/o the Droid for 28 years, 7 days didn't kill me. lol

toddj

Reaction score
I paid retail for the moto droid. I feel it was well worth it still. But like hook says, cereal is a rather reputable poster, and his word should not be taken lightly.

phobic

Reaction score
I paid full retail for the Droid, Droid Eris and today the Droid Incredible. I'm a phone/gadget junkie so I obviously have issues. :(

pmas

Reaction score
Yep. full retail for me. But I am thinking of putting my droid on ebay to defer some of the cost. I can't believe they are going for 250-300 used.

sylent101

Reaction score
I have a question about best buy if i buy the incredible at full retail from them can i just purchase it just like that unlocked and activate it later and use my contracts service? or will theyneed my account information and renew the contract?

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
not paying full retail.. i got family plan, four phones on my account.. one was up for a upgrade.. :)

but i just went to ebay today.. i see the droid there for 300 ... im sure you can get a good buck for your droid on ebay.

BzB

Reaction score
don't think i would pay full retail for any phone, much less a cdma phone that could only be used on one carrier.

nothing wrong with trying out the 30 return policy though.

JayCizzo

Reaction score
I recently bought my wife a Droid Eris. A few days later the announcement drops that the Droid Incredible was releasing on the April 29th. DOH! Anywho, I purchased the Eris on Amazon Wireless. Her phone has been activated for about 2 weeks. Funny thing is, Verizon Wireless is still showing her line as eligible for an upgrade. Not sure if the system just hasn't updated yet or what. I'm thinking about returning her Eris to Amazon and preordering the Incredible.