The Bionic Analogy

idefiler6

Reaction score
I do have the TB which I bought a long time ago, however it is faster than a bionic will ever be( 1.8 ghz. ) Don't get me wrong, the bionic is a great phone, but the short period it will be may be record breaking. Just saying.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Yo dawg, Tbolt is 1ghz single core snapdragon, it is nowhere near 1.8 unless you managed to OC it, in which case, good luck with battery life as that device is absolutely horrid in that department to begin with, and by all accounts of people who actually own a bionic, the battery life is phenomenal.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
LMAO, Dude compared his Tbolt to the Bionic.....EPIC!dancedroid

Lol tbolt I love how they stop by the DROID Bionic page to see what a flagship phone looks like... for some reason revo and charge owners aren't such haters

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
You know whats funny....I had a PC custom built for good OCing, I wanted to try the Hackingtosh out too. I havent did either and I had my PC since 2008. I havent OC it cuz frankly....I dont need to.

If I dont need to do it, why do it at all? I think most of us that had Droid 1's can agree there were times it needed it. I had my Droid X1 since July last year....havent OC it to this day. I havent had a reason to.

Will have to agree comparing an OC phone to one stock is apples/oranges. Even if the Bionic never sees an OC that high....will it need to?