Who is paying full retail?

robdroid

Reaction score
Or, who is a sucker like I am?

I have also paid full boat for my new Incredible and thats what happened when I was told six weeks ago that The Nexis One and or the Incredible would not be out till mid summer. Does anyone out there want to buy a six week old(actually 2 week old {defecive exchange}) HTC Eris?

Reaction score
Or, who is a sucker like I am?

I haven't read the entire thread yet, only the OP and so I had to comment...

You're not the only one buddy! I went into the VZW store today just to look at the Incredible (yes I admit it was on my mind of possibly buying the phone) and well, it took all but 30 seconds to convince me to pull the trigger. So I switched from the Moto Droid to the HTC Incredible. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the Droid because it was my first SMARTHPHONE coming from the Moto Maxx Ve, but the slide out keyboard on the never really worked out for me as I have fat fingers and the keypads were flat, I actually prefered the virtual keyboard the best. And well, who can beat the specs?? Yes I had my Droid rooted for a month, but it killed my battery life as it would overheat often (since it was oc'ed) whenever I used any app so I ended up unrooting it just so I could get the official 2.1 update. But like yourself, I am a sucker for toys too. I figured, I have 30 days to try it, if I don't like it, I can return it for a full refund minus the restocking fee. If I do like it, I sell the Droid.

All I have to say is that: Droid Always Does, what can your iPhone do?? - That's been my FB status ever since I got the Incredible!

Sentrix

Reaction score
I'm paying full retail for the Incredible.
Selling my LG enV3 and iPod Touch to offset some of the cost.