I just picked up the incredible WOW!

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ugh you guys are making my 7 month wait for my next upgrade rather excruciating :icon_evil: ;) I managed to save enough to buy it at full retail, but man I just can't justify spending that much for something my droid already does just a little faster and prettier. Anyone wanna lend me one for a week hahaha lol!

b3ck3rj

Reaction score
I took it in and switched over from my moto droid. Verizon representatives were envious of all the happy droid shoppers!

JayCizzo

Reaction score
My wife's Incredible arrived last night. I was amazed by how fast it is. I have my Droid OC'd to 800MHZ and it made my phone seem slow. :( Sigh.....

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
Mine is supposed to be here before 10:30 am.. I am getting anxious..

any word on rooting yet?

QuietStorm007

Reaction score
I've had the same phone for 3yrs and now I understand why I've made myself wait to get a new one. I ALMOST bought the droid but I was doing some research online and up popped the Incredible. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I waited!!!!!!!

And anyone who says this phone has a plastic feel or feels cheap needs to have their head checked :icon_eek:

atthehop

Reaction score
I found out I can order one early so I ordered one at 7am today and it is scheduled to arrive Tusday. Played with my sons a little today and it is fantastic.

JayCizzo

Reaction score
After seeing my wife's Droid Incredible I decided to get one. Verizon store wouldn't sell it to me at full retail. I was able to grab one at Best Buy though. My Moto Droid is now for sale on Craig's List.

HTC Sense on Android 2.1 FTW!!!