Who's paying full retail for the Galaxy S4?

jacobbones

Reaction score
That payment plan is usually just for tablets because there is no "2 year contract" price for them. And that payment plan is worse than you think. You end up making a huge payment because the phone has to be paid off in about 4 months. The intrest on it is crazy too. Honestly, I upgraded at discount price because I couldn't see paying $650 for a phone just to keep a data package I hardly made a dent in. Unlimited data was nice but I would only use about 2 gb of it a month.

I did the math and the increase in my bill will be about $18 a month with 4gb data, and it will just about add up to the cost of the phone over 2 years so I may as well just buy it.
Im planning on putting it on a card with low interest and no balance and putting what I can on it til its gone

cockerkingdom

Reaction score
There was some word of s4 shortages so I'm guessing g Verizon wanted to have enough when they launch since they are the biggest carrier

I went to my local Verizon store yesterday. The manager told me that U.S. Cellular and I think he said A.T.&T., paid a huge amount of money to Samsung to be the first ones to carry the new S4. Don't know if it's true or not but, that's what he told me.