I just picked up the incredible WOW!

R1Lover

Reaction score
Well I'm a sucker for new toys.... as I did a few months back when picking up my Moto Droid on release day... I went at lunch and picked up the new Incredible today.

Honestly, after the last hour of playing with it.... I would have to give it a 9.5 out of 10, which would also put the moto droid at about an 8.

This phone is everything I wanted and more.... so amazing I can't even tell you in words.

If your on the fence... no question... go buy it.

Hell I paid full retail for it and I'm still happy I did.

Darkseider

Reaction score
Well I'm a sucker for new toys.... as I did a few months back when picking up my Moto Droid on release day... I went at lunch and picked up the new Incredible today.

Honestly, after the last hour of playing with it.... I would have to give it a 9.5 out of 10, which would also put the moto droid at about an 8.

This phone is everything I wanted and more.... so amazing I can't even tell you in words.

If your on the fence... no question... go buy it.

Hell I paid full retail for it and I'm still happy I did.

Excellent! Since you're in such a good mood why don't you FedEx me your Droid? I'll even pay shipping seeing as you ponied up full retail for the Incredible. :)

jasonb

Reaction score
Yup. The incredible is sweet! I Just got mine today as well.

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Still waiting fpr mine. fed ex delivered to wrong place :(

kmo

Reaction score
Mine's sitting at home waiting for me, delivered this morning...

atthehop

Reaction score
I sent my sons to my office and I am on vacation. My co worker is bringing it home for me. I will order mine tomorrow since my NE2 is five months away but I can get it for 199.00 early.

OP
R1Lover

R1Lover

Reaction score
I am selling my droid if anyone is interested... it will be going on e-bay if not.

ctxx24

Reaction score
Loving mine so far... played with it for about a hour... finally put it down.... battery is down to about 70 percent...

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so fed ex finally arrived. most stand out feature i see is how small this bish is in weight and sized compared to the droid. my pants are no longer falling down on the left side

gatorbait

Reaction score
I feel you on that. I tested a demo unit at Verizon earlier this week and my first thought upon holding it was, "Wow. This is smaller than I thought it'd be."

OP
R1Lover

R1Lover

Reaction score
I love the size.... coming from an iphone before the droid, it always felt heavy and large... nice to get back to a phone that feels great and works even better.

kwiksilvr

Reaction score
anybody rooted the thing yet? I need to know because I want my wifi tether...

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I love the size.... coming from an iphone before the droid, it always felt heavy and large... nice to get back to a phone that feels great and works even better.
agreed. now just need some CM please.