[v0.8+] Liberty Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnygigles66

Reaction score
Im having a problem with places it brings me to google accounts and tells me to sign in or create a account ..so i pick sign in enter my correct info. and it tells me that this gmail account is already registered on my device it also requests user permission 3 times any thoughts /???

Try signing into google maps. It should ask for permission in the notification bar, allow it access to sign in.

tnygigles66

Reaction score
Tried it same thing happened

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

That's odd. It asked me permission like four times and wouldn't let me sign in until I granted it the proper permissions. I would look into that angle. Maybe try uninstalling maps then re-installing.

wintech

Reaction score
Running V.8 pretty smoothly on my Droid 2. Performed data wipe before and factory reset from settings menu after update. Aosp is the only Corporate email I can get to work. Blur email connects to email and calendar but no contacts. Kept the default launcher. Is there a way to get the softkeys to light up again?

Last edited:

SuzakuTheKnight

Reaction score
Running V.08 pretty smoothly on my Droid 2. Performed data wipe before and factory reset from settings menu after update. Aosp is the only Corporate email I can get to work. Blur email connects to email and calendar but no contacts. Kept the default launcher. Is there a way to get the softkeys to light up again?

Go to Settings > Display, and toggle the screen brightness (switch it off of auto then back to auto). That should make them come on.

Goatastic

Reaction score
When on WiFi overnight it won't go back to 3g without a reboot. Tried airplane mode to get it to reset but it just won't come back. I will test further and see if this issue is only caused when I don't turn off WiFi on the phone prior to going out of range.

The Liberated Goat V 0.8

Goatastic

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post but not brig able to edit on the app sucks. Anyway I noticed that when you use sleep mode sometimes the physical keyboard stops responding. A reboot fixes it but I would like to avoid doing that.

The Liberated Goat V 0.8

wintech

Reaction score
SuzakuTheKnight
Go to Settings > Display, and toggle the screen brightness (switch it off of auto then back to auto). That should make them come on.

That worked!
Thanks SuzakuTheKnight

WinTech

Last edited:

wintech

Reaction score
SuzakuTheKnight

That worked!
Thanks SuzakuTheKnight

WinTech

Nevermind, it seems like they stop lighting up at night. Any other suggestions welcome.

Probedroid

Reaction score
I can verify the same low call volume issue on 0.8. This may be a deal breaker for me.

EDIT: a reboot seems to have fixed this problem.

I had the same issue when flashed to v0.8. I can also testify that a reboot solved the volume issue.

TVo

Reaction score
I've been having an issue with .7 and .8 force-rebooting whenever I try to open the Bump application.

damonlbeaty

Reaction score
Didnt fix

I can verify the same low call volume issue on 0.8. This may be a deal breaker for me.

EDIT: a reboot seems to have fixed this problem.

I had the same issue when flashed to v0.8. I can also testify that a reboot solved the volume issue.

Rebooted several times, and still sound. people can hear me but I can not hear them at all.

Frankemtp

Reaction score
Fixed customizer

My Liberty customizer is now working fine. I used Root Explorer and deleted both the Customizer folder and the customizer zip and reflashed the rom. All is good now and just enjoying Liberty 0.8.

vincent518

Reaction score
I just switched from v7 to v8 and now my sync icon next to the 3g symbol will not go away, anyone know how to fix this?

vagabond

Reaction score
I get a fc when i do the following:

default text app
->New text Msg
->Enter the name of someone in my contact list
->(Error com.android.mms)

It only does this if it's a match to someone in my contacts so i'm guessing there's an exception in something involved with the contact lookup. Not a big deal because I can go into my contacts, find person i want to message, and do it from there. By no means a deal breaker, just one of them things. Other than that, very smooth. So glad I bought this.

Status
Not open for further replies.