[THEME] [THEME] Gingercomb Juiced - Liberty v0.8

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cheers to you good sir! The 0.8 ver is and was working on 0.9, but thanks for updating anyway!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

ksalce

Reaction score
It would be epic if this theme was ported over to CM7.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

CashClay

Reaction score
Juiced "red"??

What would it take to make the base of this theme "Red"? For instance, the dialer would have a Red Liberty Eagle in the background, "Red tinted" lockscreen icons... simple things like that. Is it something I could do myself? (Only if given permission, of course.) I'm just curious.

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
The reason you are getting double text is I have included a themed AOSP Messaging app, If you run the Blur theme, both will be installed. Simply launch the one you dont want, and disable notifications for it. Problem solved. That or run Lib customizer and remove the AOSP SMS app.

Glad you guys like it, put alot of work into it ;)

Can anybody elaborate on this? I chose the AOSP messaging option in Lib Customizer but still receive double texts. I can't comprehend exactly how to stop this from happening.

draexo

Reaction score
Just uninstall the text app you dont want....settings, manage apps. Or use titanium backup if you have it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

DC 1127

Reaction score
Try going into the settings for the messaging app you dont want and look for auto retrieve. It will probably be checked so un-check it then you should stop recieving double messages.

Liberated D2 Juiced

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Just uninstall the text app you dont want....settings, manage apps. Or use titanium backup if you have it

Messaging doesn't show up as an app in the aforementioned spot. I have titanium backup as well but don't see anything there that would indicate the ability to do resolve this issue?

Edit for others with this issue; When you go into Liberty Toolbox/Remove Apps you need to switch to system apps (top of screen) to find the two different messaging apps. I was looking in data apps and couldn't find them. If you want to keep the MMS app added by Gingercomb Juiced you need to delete the "Text Messaging" app and keep the "Messaging" app.

SWFLDroid

Reaction score
Try going into the settings for the messaging app you dont want and look for auto retrieve. It will probably be checked so un-check it then you should stop recieving double messages.

Liberated D2 Juiced

Tried that, still getting double texts...

draexo

Reaction score

Messaging doesn't show up as an app in the aforementioned spot. I have titanium backup as well but don't see anything there that would indicate the ability to do resolve this issue?

Worst case scenario is "freeze" the message app you do not want to use with Titaniun. I actually had titanium uninstall it. I had used liberty customizer to install the stock message app. Initially I froze it then eventually removed it. I use GoDev's SMS pro (hey I like it!).