upgraded from .7 to .8-----check
loaded apps back----check
ran customizer to my liking----check
asked for reboot----done
wont go past liberty animated logo

what now?

turlian

Reaction score
Not sure what would have caused this, but the liberty toolbox bootstrap reboot option wasn't working for me, nor did the direct installer in the ROM manager, so I couldn't install 0.8 those ways.

I had to install the TBH D2 bootstrap app which allowed me to get in and select the 0.8 nightly that I had already downloaded. Seems to be booting into 0.8 now.

OP
Koveleski

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
wiped---check
cleared cache---check
asked for reboot----done

what now?

What options did you choose in customizer? Something isn't playing nice. Did you choose blur home?

usafgrizzly

Reaction score
wiped---check
cleared cache---check
asked for reboot----done

what now?

What options did you choose in customizer? Something isn't playing nice. Did you choose blur home?

chose basic customize, chose blur for everything but gallery

hold power and home button get me nothing as well. do i have to SBF back to froyo and start over?

Last edited:

Ulysis

Reaction score
I installed v0.8 last night and when I made a call today, I noticed that there is an issue with the in-call volume. It is very low even when the volume is at max. Anyone on the on the receiving end of the call can hear me just fine; only when they speak can I barely hear them.

This was never an issue with v0.7.

turlian

Reaction score
I can verify the same low call volume issue on 0.8. This may be a deal breaker for me.

EDIT: a reboot seems to have fixed this problem.

Last edited:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got a tweet not to use the launcher option in the customizer from jrummy. It caused me to bootloop earlier. He's looking into a bug fix now. (just in case you didn't get the tweet!)
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

w33z3r

Reaction score
Using Corporate Sync - Selected Blur Mail, MMS and Calendar in Customizer - only gmail and phone calendars showing up. Corporate Sync account is not an option under "Calendars". Didn't work under v0.6, did work with v0.7, now gone again in v0.8

Frankemtp

Reaction score
Liberty customizer not functioning

I pulled down the 0.8 nightly and backed up and then wiped. Unfortunately, the Liberty Customizer just does not want to function. A dialogue box comes up and 100% of the files download and then nothing. I also used Root Explorer and deleted the customization zip in the hope that this would fix the problem. I even deleted and readded the Liberty Toolbox. However, I am now at a loss and would appreciate any help from the forum. Thank you. (I also reflashed the rom)

Cstryon

Reaction score
No problems. Only thing is calendar widget didn't work for me. I use a different widget now so no problem :)

smccloud

Reaction score
I found the cause of my issue because I did it again. I was using the ArcticSlice theme, .8 doesn't seem to like it.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Bug report
Refresh icon in aosp email app appears as a green volume icon and the icon for compose and whatever is below it are blank.

smccloud

Reaction score
Bug report
Refresh icon in aosp email app appears as a green volume icon and the icon for compose and whatever is below it are blank.

I noticed it too, sucks because I like AOSP email better too.

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Its the only one I can get connected to exchange. I'll deal with, but I hope it gets fixed.

smccloud

Reaction score
Its the only one I can get connected to exchange. I'll deal with, but I hope it gets fixed.

Yeah, I have the same issue. I don't need Exchange support, but it is nice (not like my job pays me to get my email on my phone).

Status
Not open for further replies.