The "Thanks Thread"

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks been running ud since i got a droid and wont use any other rom

VingInMedina

Reaction score
I also want to put in a big thank you to BD and RafficaX. The 2.0 release was a shaky one, but they have come back strong. I have been thrilled with 2.3 and 2.4. I feel like a have a totally new phone and very much appreciate that there are still new version of UD for the Droid 1. I am going to have to wait another 9 months or so before I can think about replacing it, and with these new releases I don't feel deprived.

I know that it can be hard to hear so many complaints from people about the work that you do (I've been in software development for 20 years). So, it is really important to remember all of the hard work that goes into providing us with such great software.

Thanks again for all of the hard work.
dancedroid dancedroid

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice to see such a positive thread about a fabulous ROM. I've had just about every ROM there is on my phone and I'd have to say this one is Top 3 material. I love the customizations and the amount of themes available.

Props to BD, RafficaX for the work on the ROM and to all the themers that keep it fresh! :icon_ banana:

longrifle325

Reaction score
Thank you for putting together the best rom I have ever had. I love how you took the things from MIUI that I liked and brought them into 2.4!
I regret never giving your roms a try prior to 2.4, due to the sh#t talking being done about you by the community. Now I see why you have such devoted fans of your work.... thanks again!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

smtom

Reaction score
Did that, got the shirt too - really!

+1 on all the thanks and kudos stated above. This ROM has no equal.

Never thought I'd leave Sense until I tried UD, now I doubt I'll ever leave UD.

Yes, there are UD shirts available as well - bought 2 of them for myself to rep my favorite ROM. Hope their purchase also helps UD.

R - pls remove link if not appropriate

Ultimate Droid

Kind regards.

PARick

Reaction score
OK people.. don't post your issues or your ish list here.. this thread is for one thing only.... if you like BD's work and RafficaX's assistance, post here. Let them know how you feel..... compliments are never a bad thing.

I will lead by example....

BD and RafficaX.. thanks for all the hard work. I'm not sure I would really care so much about my Droid and I am sure I would have never taken the time to learn about themeing if it weren't for UD.

Keep on rocking out! And please never forget about the OG...OD! D1!!!

Also, for anyone who is so inclined to care.... I did and will continue to DONATE to BD... I can't even imagine the amount of hours put into making a ROM, let alone nightlies... dude thats nuts. Locked in to making updates every single night.... THAT.... is dedication!!

:yr1: I agree. And, thanks to all the themers as well!

ZBoater

Reaction score
THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU MAN!
(in an appreciative non-sexual kinda way, you know?)
:gotmyvote:

llt_droid

Reaction score
A big thanks to all the devs and themers for making this a great ROM. 2.3 was the first UD rom I've tried and I've been quite pleased with it and 2.4. Kudos to all of you and thanks for doing what the rest of us can't!

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU MAN!
(in an appreciative non-sexual kinda way, you know?)
:gotmyvote:

THANK YOU for the comment under it lol! had me worried at first :blackdroid: clothing line is fine to show, also remember df sports a clothing line too. all proceeds go to bd so he can afford to keep spending his days doing this :) And we appreciate all the nice and kind words. we have gone through the mud with everything and fell we have the best fans and supporters out there now! have followed us everywhere we went and still want more :) true troopers you guys are!

nu2droid

Reaction score
I have to admit, I have tested about all the ROMs at least once. But yet I keep coming back to UD. You guys rock and alwalys have the coolest sh#t.

Not to take away aything from all the other developers, cause they do great work, but my loyalty lies with you guys...

Keep it up..

Running 2.4 and clocked at 1.1 ghz with New Yorks White theme....

ballmore

Reaction score
This rom is absolutely THE ULTIMATE!!!!!!!! Thanks to B.D., RAf, and all of the themers. I have tried most of the roms out but ever since I flashed THE ULTIMATE I have never looked back. I have even downloaded other roms recently but never installed them cuz' I didn't want to down grade. LOL

Sniper_5

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you who have put in long hours tweaking these ROM's to perfection. As I've stated before, once I get some money in my bank I will be donating! I absolutely love the work you guys do. My phone has never run smoother or faster!

Sent from my DROID running UD2.4 @ 1Ghz

sonnydroid

Reaction score
I myself like to try out different roms but always find myself coming back to UD. Thanks for all the hard work and dedication.

P.S. Downloading todays nightly build as I type this :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
As always to the UD Team and all of the other Devs and Themers out there -

Thanks for all of the Hard Work and Dedication - it is highly appreciated :wink:

pbrewer81

Reaction score
BD and RafficaX... Simply put... Ya'll ROCK! Keep it up and can't wait to see what the future of UD becomes.

Rocking the OG D1.