Rom Announcement

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well it's been months and moths since we saw very much here on Df from BlackDroid or Ultimate Droid ROMS. Recently we had a very successful thread about UD7 and support for it. Eith that came this......

Today is the official announcement of thier and his return to DF. Remeber as we move forward that BD and his team come back here to support the Android community as a whole. We welcome him back to DF and I for one am glad this is finally happened!

I personally want to thank RafficaX for the help in getting this done as well as BD for his patience while we ironed this out. There will be a open sections for Ultimate Droid ROMS again and all things revert back to the way they were!!!!

Miami

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It took alot of time and careful thought but we finally all decided that this is the best decision as a whole. DF has users wanting UD, me and bd see that and want to get UD to those users and help them to enjoy it.

Please in the new section nothing pertaining to old things and past events. lets look forward to DF and UD again and what it could bring.

As miami said Ud is back to support the community as a whole, not by ourselves.

When the section goes live i will be re uping things from our personal forums on to DF with changelogs, images and everything as though this were the one and only home of UD.

Lets keep things going strong and on this good path were on now.

Thanks to all that use UD and follow us.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome back Blackdroid this is good for UD users.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
i love reconciliation

Reaction score
I say as long as the community is willing to accept them on the forums, not just create a section of rehashing and arguments about the past. Then welcome back.

the blackdroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Hi guys. Glad to be back and able to help :) now..........where are all the users :p :blackdroid:

illmatic636

Reaction score
Saweeet!

Nice. Now where's UD8 for Droid Gen1!

lmao. Just kidding... But if you have it, cough it up!dancedroid

Steeeler

Reaction score
Hi guys. Glad to be back and able to help :) now..........where are all the users :p :blackdroid:

Welcome back BD!

Its been a long, drawn out process. I am glad Droid Forums realized what is best for the entire Android family.

Great job RafficaX. Many thanks!!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Welcome back Ice Cube : )

Welcome back.......

Thank you also to all the UD users who have been more than patient and gracious through this whole process.

I'm happy to see you have another home to help and support one another.

Best of luck and welcome back

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
lil update. ud 8.0 for droid is still being worked on, BD's droid busted. so a bit longer for the testing part now.

on another note, i will be uping in the UD section 7.0, lw apk and then the incredible 8.0 rom also. then moving on from there.