Theme Request.. your request I mean.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LoL... that's true. Xkape,MBK, how much for some lessons ;-)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ill teach fpr free. coming to ohio may be a cost for you though.

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Id like to see a minimalist theme with some green. Similar to Incognito and DropTheme together, with a little green.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, it'd be cheaper to come out here to the Hawaiian Isles...;)

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, it'd be cheaper to come out here to the Hawaiian Isles...;)

Classes in Hawaii sound really nice
icon7.gif

ballmore

Reaction score
Count me in for the lessons. lol Save some turkey for me on Thursday. I'd love to learn how to theme roms. I'd love to learn how to develop apps, roms, and learn how to tie my shoes too. I'm a retard when it comes to this kind of stuff. I'm that guy that bootloops every time I try something new. lol I bootlooped on the first rom I tryed. The same with the first Metamorph. Also the first time I tryed U.D. :r_c:.................:icon_eek:

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Count me in for the lessons. lol Save some turkey for me on Thursday. I'd love to learn how to theme roms. I'd love to learn how to develop apps, roms, and learn how to tie my shoes too. I'm a retard when it comes to this kind of stuff. I'm that guy that bootloops every time I try something new. lol I bootlooped on the first rom I tryed. The same with the first Metamorph. Also the first time I tryed U.D. :r_c:.................:icon_eek:

Ballmore- we've all been there. Like xkape said that's the only way to learn. By the way, you are doing good with your wallpapers. Did you read my PM?

ballmore

Reaction score

Ballmore- we've all been there. Like xkape said that's the only way to learn. By the way, you are doing good with your wallpapers. Did you read my PM?

yes. i read it and sent you a p.m. back.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

yes. i read it and sent you a p.m. back.

Really?? I never got it??

ballmore

Reaction score
I just wanted to see what a chrome icon would look over my wallpaper. lol You ain't kidding about the pixels Xkape. I tryed painting over the spots that are pixelated and it just made it worse. lmao.

Attachments

• chromeovercarbon.jpg
    chromeovercarbon.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 165

bamick823

Reaction score
Hey x. Just wondering how chrome us coming. Haven't heard from ya in a little bit. Rocking ud 2.1. Can't wait to chrome it out.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Got behinf because of the 2.1 update. I got Gold completed and am about 30 minutes of work away from getting Red done too. (had to theme a few apps). I got the frame completed for Chrome and am about 4 hours of work away from that being done. I have Thursday, Friday as well as the weekend off so my goal is to have it out before work comes back around on Monday. Just depends on how my free time goes. I'm pretty excited about chrome too. Like say, frame is done. Now, I just need to do about 15 apps. and edit the 2.1 framework a little bit.

bamick823

Reaction score
awesome cant wait. appreciate the time and effort you put into doing this. will be awaiting the release.dancedroid