[THEME]{Port].. Happy Holidays.. A Christmas theme from Carlz28

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, You asked for it, you got it... If you need help, ask me or Carlz28... It's 100% his theme, he knows it inside and out.. I know UD...

Please keep in mind, I have neve ported a theme from one ROM to another. If icons are missing or seomthing, let me know. I will fix it or ask Carlz28 hoe to.

THIS IS A THEME FOR CHRISTMAS FROM CALRZ28.. I just ported it with his permission......

Well, we're only allowed one entry for the contest. So I can't post another version here.
But what I can say is that I give my permission for any other themer or dev. to port this to their respective devices and/or ROM. I certainly want as many people to enjoy the theme, but I don't have the time to port it to a bunch of different setups.
So if you want to ask someone to port it, feel free to point back to this post so they know its okay to do.

Whats mine is yours, a difference in device or ROM shouldn't keep that from interfering :)

www.metamorphosex.com/Carlz28_Christmas_Theme.zip

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Someone tell me about the lockscreen. That may need fixed for ud 2.3

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well thats just odd... oh hey wait i have an idea here...

BUNSEN---- use Root Explorer or something and go to you /system folder. How much memory is left?

Reaction score
Titanium says I have 128mb free internal. I have been having problems lately installing theme frameworks with UD and CM, it could just be my droid.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Bunsen.. 128 megs is kind of abnormal... the whole /system folder is only 140megs big.

Reaction score
Bunsen.. 128 megs is kind of abnormal... the whole /system folder is only 140megs big.

That is the whole internal storage free space via Titanium. Just checked the specific folder using astro and it says 3.58. That is with Nextheme running. I will try wiping and see what I have then.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I should have checked if he made the theme with -v4 folder names. If he did I have to change some stuff before I port it.