Theme Request.. your request I mean.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK, I think I have gotten to a point where making my own theme is extremely possible.

However, there are a lot of themes out there already. What I want to know is... what color is missing? What differences are missing? Or, what do YOU want to see in a theme?

I'm posting here cause UD is my ROM of choice and if I make a theme, it's geting done here 1st.

So, sound off and tell me what you want. I'll let this go a couple days (figuring BD's update will be out by then). ANd i will see what the popular vote is and get to work.

Thanks,

Me

P.S. This is not a "port this theme thread" it's a I want to see a xxxx theme thread"

nwwolf1

Reaction score
I would love to see a revolution theme with red highlights instead of green and maybe for the wheel battery make it one fluid line instead of the increments. Is that possible?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Never seen the Revolution theme. I want to make my own. I can do the other stuff but, tell me what you like about revolution and I will see about doing something in that flavor.

nwwolf1

Reaction score
I think its the sleekness of the notification bar, shiny black and the boarders around all pop up windows

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nwwolf.. I see you want to put my .9.png skills to work...lol what color would you like to see the borders be?

nwwolf1

Reaction score
Haha hey man if your up to the task you can make me one happy camper. Red boarders please. And if you may, the line of the battery wheel be red.

bamick823

Reaction score
I would like to see a chrome theme. Or silvery kind of theme. Make it look like metal. Then have variations in the text colors. Like silver with blue writing or red or whatever color. I think it would make the Droid look more like the machine it is lol.

Troops2990

Reaction score
I would want to see something to do with the thin blue line if possible

Sent from my Droid

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hmmm. I wonder what colors those could be? :)

CoFoltman84

Reaction score
its really not even necessary to theme those colors...except i still havent messed around to change colors in xml files...i need to figure that out, maybe this weekend

The Sloan Ranger

Reaction score
I agree, black (and more black) with high white text and 00ff00 for color. Maybe sprinkle in a few tans or browns. I also like the Antipasto font.

I'm a fan of text based apps, such as battstat or tagm. Maybe you could implement something along those lines.

Also, if you could include a droid peeing on apple bootanimation, that would be much appreciated.