Where is the reply button?

King_Bean

Reaction score
Howdy, folks. I post at another forum where they talk a lot of trash about BD, which only enticed me to come here! I've never tried it, but I love the UD screenshots and I want to flash it ASAP!

But, the first link in UD v10 thread (the UD theme) is down and I can't find the reply button so I can mention it. Thanks guys and I look forward to having lots of fun here!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
His thread has been locked do a search that will tell you I am on the phone not convoent to search I will let. A mod take over but welcome to the forums

Weapondrift

Reaction score
His thread has been locked do a search that will tell you I am on the phone not convoent to search I will let. A mod take over but welcome to the forums

Huh??? What????

I think hes saying that dudes thread has been locked and to please Do a search. I think the remaining is saying that he is on the phone so its harder for him to search for the answer (via mobile) and "I will let a mod take over, but welcome to the forums".

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score

Huh??? What????

I think hes saying that dudes thread has been locked and to please Do a search. I think the remaining is saying that he is on the phone so its harder for him to search for the answer (via mobile) and "I will let a mod take over, but welcome to the forums".

Wow ... you got all that??

Actually does make sense now .... I'm not a good translator

Weapondrift

Reaction score
Huh??? What????

Wow ... you got all that??

Actually does make sense now .... I'm not a good translator

lmao you think this is impressive you should see me when Im stressed haha id have you speaking latin

OP
K

King_Bean

Reaction score
LOL! I thought I was the only one scratching my head because of justin82's post. But, I got the drift of what he was saying :)

By the way, thanks for the warm welcome, folks! I'm likin' this place already!