[THEME].. Presenting.. 24k Black Glass for UD 2.1 (A Gold Theme)

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
awesome working great..

Thanks for that fast reply too.

People this theme looks great you have to try it.

PS.. I had the problem with bootloop the first time i tried to install this theme. I put the zip file in a folder then unzipped it with CW ...bootloop. Pulled it out the folder and left it on the card and it worked. I am not sure if that will work for others...
thanks again.

preacher1611

Reaction score
I have the stock rom......But I don't know how to install themes? And if I don't like them how to get rid if them?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
preacher - just download the theme, put it on your SD card. If you are using ClockWorldMod Recovery.. reboot into recovery select install zip from sd card and then select choose zip from sd card. scroll till you dind my theme. select it and scroll down to install zip. let it do its thing and reboot.

If you want to get rid of it, install UD 2.1 WITHOUT wiping. You will get the stock theme back and none of your data will be lost. Of course, it's always a good idea to go to "nandroid" in recovery and make a backup 1st.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
eh.. ok man.. I just came on here instead of reading from my email... PREACHER.... this theme is for the D1 or the DInc... I am sure you have tried this by now and it didn't work. Sorry for not seeing that before you attempted this! My apoligies for your time lost.

preacher1611

Reaction score
Oh its okay man. And no it didn't work but do you know any themes thatwell be good on the droid x?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you want Gold for the X.... I will get it to the X. My name is "X"kape for petes sake! I will make it happen! I will look tomorrow to see what it takes and then get it done!

As for themes already ready to roll, check out the XDA Developrs website.. I am sure they have some.

preacher1611

Reaction score
Sweet dude thanks. Well unroll then what's that web site?

Reaction score
Ahh, love this update. The pulldown menu changed to black, NOW I can see it nice and clear instead of unviewable transparent. :)

Next update, is it possible to change the phone app's background to black. The background is way too busy as of now. IMOP, gold against black is much more elegant.

Last edited:

dpmeeks

Reaction score
This is probably a very stupid question, but, im currently running forzen yougurt, i guess i need to install UD to get this theme ???? Also.. my phone is currently running 2.2 on it, will it work if i download UD ? When i look under rom manager to download UD it doesnt show a UD2.1 ??? sorry for being such a newbie..

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, you would need to install UD to get this. I also have it on BB 0.5 but it is not as complete as this (I don't think.. eh.. maybe it is, I dunno) :)