[THEME].. Presenting.. 24k Black Glass for UD 2.1 (A Gold Theme)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yeah I will be adding that to the OP... as well as ANY OTHER SCREENSHOT... someone feels like posting. :)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't use FB by the way, I just edited it because i guess. I need a screen of the inverted FB!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh, small adjustment needed for the keyboard when the phone is tilting horizontal, all the keys n the background are black against black.
Yeah, black font on dark gray keys..... he forgot to edit the keys in the drawable-land-hdpi folder... I'm sure he'll get to it tomorrow...;)

bdub33

Reaction score
What is the color code for the gold?? So I can make my clock a matching gold?? And also how do I get the gold fancy weather widget??

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
d28f2a... that's a darker gold. As for the weather.. I use Beautiful Weather which is part of Beautiful Widgets. It's in the market. Once you run it, you can go into it's settings and get themes for it.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
welcome,,,,,

ballmore

Reaction score
Hey X. Your work is inspiring me to try different things. This is probably to much gold considering that the icons are gold in your theme. I will work on different versions tomorrow.
I hope ya'll like it.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey X. Your work is inspiring me to try different things. This is probably to much gold considering that the icons are gold in your theme. I will work on different versions tomorrow.
I hope ya'll like it.
Very nice ballmore...;)

ballmore

Reaction score
lol. That was a quick response. Thanks. I haven't loaded the theme yet cuz I was watching and waiting for X to get the bugs fixed (blue notification bar). If anybody tries this wallpaper with X's theme then please post a screen shot so I know what I need to fix to make stuff like the icons show up right.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ballmore, the blue is gone. you just have to flash the stock rom without wiping 1st to get rid of the old theme.

and by the way.. that looks nice man.. good work! It kind of reminds me of the sun setting and refelcting off of something.

dpmeeks

Reaction score
everytime i try and install this theme it locks my phone up on the "M' screen ???