[THEME] I Present to you... Red Glass For UD 2.5 (finally right?)

ballmore

Reaction score
Adroid, I only included 1 image of yours. Reason, that keyboard is your own creation, didn't want people thinking that would be the keyboard they got with the theme (and damn nice job on it by the way).. and I finally got the phone and contacts like I wanted so yours is not whats in the theme now.

No problem xkape, I was thinking about that too. I removed my other two screenshot so there's no confusion.

What's up Adroid? Can you email me that keyboard you made? It's nice. I need to get my butt in gear and start making stuff besides wallpapers and icons. lol
I've been working on icons for the Breeze theme but jatx2wne will probably only use half of the ones I've done. lol

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks casesteam!

Adroid, I know from my last version, some people like a sleep look (like the balck status bar, etc...) and some like more going on. I bring this up because it seems as if people who like the sleeker look like your keyboard. If you would like, I will post your keyboard (with credit of course) in the OP for a d/l option.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Awesome work Xkape! Very nice theme. I like your instructions too.

You're just everywhere, working on everything! :partsin01:

Wish someone would post a pic of this awesome keyboard that I've heard mentioned. dancedroid

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can post mine.. then Adroid can post his and no one will get confused cause they know what mines supposed to look like.

llt_droid

Reaction score
Awesome, xkape!! Had the one from this morning, then went back to stock and flashed your latest and the extras. Everything's just great. All's working as it should. Thanks, man.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
llt_droid.. thanks a lot!

Update to the OP!... New alternate keyboard from Adroid! Install it via SPR or CW! Flash update.zip style.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
llt_droid.. thanks a lot!

Update to the OP!... New alternate keyboard from Adroid! Install it via SPR or CW! Flash update.zip style.

screenshot is back up. Thanks!

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the key board pics!:)

I will take one of each! lol. :biggrin:

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Eh... to anyone who tried th alternate keyboard.... for some reason, the upload seemed to delete the actual app from the package... that is now fixed. Same link.

bshayes

Reaction score
I have to say that after I finally got everything flashed completely this theme to UD 2.5 is great. X the theme is great with the great color combos and sleek look and the new market and facebook look awesome and are working great.
Adrioid, the RedGlass Keyboard is up and running with no issue, other then the &amp sign and the issue with smilies but I have been told that both are an issue with the gingerbread base.

Other then that the combo is great and one of the best themes for UD right now. Nice work.

casesteam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everything looks awesome...i have a question though...what happened to the red/yellow/orange pic that showed up on for people you don't have photos in the contacts? That dude was very cool...I miss him.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ha.. i forgot about that dude. I think he only appears once you are in a call or getting a call. So, I forgot about him in the contacts.apk file... gimme a few minutes, I'll make an update.zip for teh contacts.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok wait.. before do this... you talking about the dude here in this screenshot or the kinda devilish looking guy thats multicolored?

snap20101208_184918.png