24k Black Glass (Gold colored theme)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
missed a few buttons on round 2. That should now be fixed.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lepro... something that bother's me on the screenshot.... why is your battery meter green? I'm thinking it should be gold. Are there other icons that didn't change?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
email me or post a list. I'll fix it today. I'm no longer porting themes because of this (I know how to make them now is why I don't port them). I just never knew this one was missing anything.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks to lepro for pointing out some missing icons on the lockscreen and the status bar. In version 2 ONLY, they should now be fixed.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UPDATED 11/5/10 10:06pm Version 3.0 in the OP. Read the OP for the changes.

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
UPDATED 11/5/10 10:06pm Version 3.0 in the OP. Read the OP for the changes.

What's up Xkape! Hey I downloaded V3, not sure if anyone has brought this up but the icon on the rotary screen for Vibrate is the same as sound off. Besides that everything else looks good! Keep up the good work! dancedroid

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nope, no one brought that up. I have two icons to fix and a dialer that doesn't want to cooperate. I made massive changes to it in version 2 and somehow, without touching it, they got lost in version 3. Still gold just, the old gold. We all like the newest bling bling :)

Anyways, BD (so I hear) is coming out with UD 2.0.0 extremely soon. I will need to update anyway both Gold and Red so I was waiting until his release to see what he changed, make my changes accordingly and then release Gold and Red (respectively) for UD 2.0.0

segdoh49

Reaction score
The 24k gold theme looks really great,,,I am tempted and may give it a try. Are you going to PM cakes and have her put it in the Themes thread for UD 1.0.0.
I may just wait until 2.0 drops and you get it ported for that rom. Again it look really great...keep up the good work. May just put it on anyways.........
I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol.. yeah I was waiting for 2.0 as well. I have some updates coming to it. I just put it and a blue redo up for BB while I waited (patiently).

segdoh49

Reaction score
Think you may as well just fix the one for UD.. 1.0.0 cause it looks like 2. is going to the dump until BD or someone fixes all the bugs. 0
lol.. yeah I was waiting for 2.0 as well. I have some updates coming to it. I just put it and a blue redo up for BB while I waited (patiently).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thats funny i installed the way most people suggest and i havent had any issues which leads me to believe they are user created, not rom related. i would love to see this theme for 2.0.0

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The issues I had with UD 2 (and I am still running it, I just fixed the issues). Was the 3dgallery, bluetooth and the camera. I dunno if BT is fixed yet cause I haven't tried using it since but I know the other 2 are fixed. All I did was pull the apk files from UD1.0, made a CW update.zip file and then installed them. If you are still having these issues and want to fix them, go to the OP of my Red Glass For UD2.0 thread. I attached the zip file at the bottom.