[Themes] Red, Hot Pink, Indigo and 24k Black GLASS

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Lol I appreciate the honesty. Thanks for pointin me in the right direction!

whowland

Reaction score
LOL... way to much info for my head right now in the "Ultimate theming Guide".. That will have to wait a week or two... Took a class about all that stuff, yeah, it was a long class..

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well from looking at the fonts folder on the theme, I can tell you that there are three fonts that were put in by Cuttalott. Clockopia.ttf, DroidSans-Bold.ttf and DroidSans.ttf I am basing this off the fact that in 7zip each of those files have an "A" under attributes and I know when I add a file, it put's that "A" in there too. A=Archive I believe

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Shoot, I thought I could just pull the apk file and look for a .png or some other image file and use photoshop on it lol. I too saw that guide and then thought it's going to take a little more than that haha

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
hmm.. ok cool, thanks. I'll try pulling them to install on my comp too

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Shoot, I thought I could just pull the apk file and look for a .png or some other image file and use photoshop on it lol. I too saw that guide and then thought it's going to take a little more than that haha

You could on 2.1 now, there a 9png files that don't play so nice. Unless there's something I am unaware of.

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
Grrrreat... Well I'll check it out this weekend. If I figure out somethin easy I'll let you know.. I have fireworks and Photoshop, so I can know I can edit png, its just, like you said, how easy / hard its going to be ("that don't play so nice")

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok, wife just went to bed.. whoops. Guess her phone is about to get UD 8.0 and the Pink Glass theme. Time to test those issues. Wonder if she will notice?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Test 1.. can I open USettings without a FC?... yes
Test 2.. can I install a custom Launcher?...Yes (Launcher Pro) (Also tried ADW)
Test 3.. are ALL of my icons there? (facebook, Hancent, etc..)...NO

I fixed the icons thing BUT.. i an't post it because what I personally used was a few icons from another theme by jrummy. I have not asked permission to use those icons so at this time, I cannot post them here to use.

AquasDragon

Reaction score
Well I was able to change launchers (went from 3d to the 2d)
Application settings, DSP settings, Input settings, and user settings were the ones that were giving the FC's. Glad to hear that maybe its just this her phone that's messing up and not a problem with the theme. I'll have to get ahold of her phone and do some more checking out, maybe reflashing everything over again? Thanks for checking it out and the quick responses!!!!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Almost forgot the most important thing..... will my wife ***** tomorrow morning because her shortcuts are gone.. YES!!!! :)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Aquas.. to install, heres what I did... 1st off, I used SPRecovery.. I wiped Data 3 times. I allowed and then installed UD 8.0. I then let the phone reboot and get up and running. I then rebooted into recovery and installed the theme without wiping anything. Noticed the two you wanted were gone. I then found a theme that has those icons (PM me for deatials. Will respond tomorrow for the drunkeness has taken hold). I put those in the corrext folder on the SD Card and then set those shortcuts. She is missing whatever games she had etc.. I don't care and I refuse to listen!!! It will take her less than 5 minutes to do those as she only uses 1 screen.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok wasn't you :wink: it's ok.. Handcent and Facebook are missing on Pink Glass for everyone.

Um, mainly because Cuttalott didn't theme em for Pink. There is an answer though. I just have to sleep, PM the other theme maker for permission and then post.