24k Black Glass (Gold colored theme)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Like the title says, gold colored theme for UD 1.0.0 This is for the D1 and I am thinking this will work with the Dinc if anyone wants to test it.

www.metamorphosex.com/TheDudeAbidesGold.zip

To make the lockscreen work, go into the settings and install the UD stock font.

Let me know if I missed any icons so that I can fix them.

Props to Cuttalott. Wherever you are, I'm keeping the dream alive.

To install, go into ClockworldMod and install as an update. Should work with SPRecovery if you rename it to update.zip (never tried it though).

VERSION 3.0 (beta 1) Please let me know the results. www.metamorphosex.com/TheDudeAbidesGold3.zip

Newly themed, keyboard icons, the rarely seen dialer and the actual dialer itself. leprophotography wanted a change... I gave him the images and he did his magic to them.

11/5/10 UPDATE: OK Guys, this is my last update before Gold FINAL comes out. New... in call dialer, settings, contacts, keyboard and a few missed images from 2.0 IF, you feel like waiting, FINAL will include the lastest updated Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Music and GoogleQuick Search and possbily gold font color for the noti bar and the lockscreen. ENJOY!

Wallpapers and Icons!! www.metamorphosex.com/Gold_Wallpapers_&_Icons.zip Just unzip it and put the folder on your SD card.

HELP... I NEED NEW SCREENSHOTS! Please post up or PM me if you have the time and I will include YOUR screenshot here in the OP with credit for it. 1st come 1st served!

4881039544_cb902166e0_z.jpg
4825868635_8d091e5993_b.jpg

4826401544_271a1b2112_b.jpg

4822688137_c139b15f95_b.jpg

4817588080_37c56439df_b.jpg

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just put some screenshots up!

Reaction score
ok, i would be first but I'm on BB V0.5. any way you or anyone out there could port this asap?

Thanks!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
easy killer. I have made red (but not posted it) for BB and I am about 15 minutes away from having blue for BB. Gold would be next. You can't just port to BB 0.5. Gotta do a couple random things 1st to make it look right.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
leprro.. tomorrow, I should have the time to update this (Fri. and Sat. are very bad for me as far as free time.) I will change out the dialer and the notification bar to have those gold fonts and images you made because they are just nuts! Truely unique and something I've never seen with any theme.

If there is anything else anyone thinks will improve the theme, please let me know.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
will this work with any recovery? is it just metamorph? whats up with some specifics?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's not a metamorph. I have only tested it with ClockWorldMod.. should work ok with SP if you rename it. Version 2.0 will be posted in the OP with the changes listed in about 5 minutes.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sweet man i guess you werent quite finished up editing..you rock, its good to see these great themes being kept alive!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I progress as I learn. I'm trying to keep up with 4 themes (2 mainly though) and I learned image editing, java, code, droid, etc.. from scratch 3 months ago.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
well id say you are doing amazingly well for the time youve learned megaThanks

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks eiker! :) Just let me know if I messed anything up so I can learn how to fix it..lol

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
cool cool ima throw this on real quick and check it out.. thanks again looks fantastic

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone try this yet? I want to know how the updates look. Especially the dialer. I have a sneaky suspicion that the buttons are going to be white and they should be black.