OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh Sh*t don't need that lol

After awhile, you will learn that without it, you will miss it. No griping = no stimulation. Ha, WTF? It's funny cause it's true.

Edit: My wifes a b***h but man, is it fun to watch her lay into someone that isn't me. It's like a piece of cheesecake with cherries. Of course I look at the poor bastard and we both know what's up.

Last edited:

AquasDragon

Reaction score
Cool man, thanks again!

So true, glad she just a friend, but the wife on the other hand ugh!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So true, glad she just a friend, but the wife on the other hand ugh!

Oh baby you... you got what I neeeed. But you say she just a friend.

Couldn't help it.

If you're a youngster, that's Bismarkie (sp).

nyghtryder_9

Reaction score
Shoot, I thought I could just pull the apk file and look for a .png or some other image file and use photoshop on it lol. I too saw that guide and then thought it's going to take a little more than that haha

You could on 2.1 now, there a 9png files that don't play so nice. Unless there's something I am unaware of.

I've had great luck with the 9pngs.I've been opening them thru 7zip and doing most of my editing in Microsoft office pic manager (color changes, splicing pieces from other themes together.I've also moded acouple with photoshop but those tend to be a lil iffy.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Shoot, I thought I could just pull the apk file and look for a .png or some other image file and use photoshop on it lol. I too saw that guide and then thought it's going to take a little more than that haha

You could on 2.1 now, there a 9png files that don't play so nice. Unless there's something I am unaware of.

I've had great luck with the 9pngs.I've been opening them thru 7zip and doing most of my editing in Microsoft office pic manager (color changes, splicing pieces from other themes together.I've also moded acouple with photoshop but those tend to be a lil iffy.

Very helpful information! Tomorrow I might give that a go. If not, Sunday for sure.

nyghtryder_9

Reaction score
I was able to splice the bacdrop from watermarkd,some backround from luna to the nextag theme . Still doing more tweaks on it but the only ones I can't get it to work on is any of chevys stuff

woodchc

Reaction score
i downloaded the icon and wall paper pack from the other thread how do i set those icons as the ones for the apps. i am usingadw launcher if that makes any difference

Last edited:

woodchc

Reaction score
never mind i figured out how to use them and set them as custom shortcut icons

R3Ds

Developer
Reaction score
Website
r3dsthemes.com
Good job on the ports, I added some more themed apk to make cuttalott themes more awesomeness, too bad I can't share them with my peeps. Maybe cuttalott will come back so I can forward what I did so he can update for the next UD update. CUTT please let us know u still kicking it. Thanks again.

Sent from R3DMANX.COM/R3Ds

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was able to splice the bacdrop from watermarkd,some backround from luna to the nextag theme . Still doing more tweaks on it but the only ones I can't get it to work on is any of chevys stuff

Different ROM man. Wouldn't work. I'd port it over but, when switching from ROM to ROM, too much gets lost in translation.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Good job on the ports, I added some more themed apk to make cuttalott themes more awesomeness, too bad I can't share them with my peeps. Maybe cuttalott will come back so I can forward what I did so he can update for the next UD update. CUTT please let us know u still kicking it. Thanks again.

Sent from R3DMANX.COM/R3Ds

Thanks red!

I'd love to know what else you themed. I don't know what happened to him but Cutt ain't comin back (my opinion). My desperation comes from trying to theme contacts.apk to have a red font instead of white. I get compliing errors for the .9png files. I heard it was in framework or I could aslo just change colors.xml but that might mess too much up in other apps.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
never mind i figured out how to use them and set them as custom shortcut icons

Sorry I didn't get to ya man. Glad to hear you got it figured out. Was my daughters 6th birthday party so I was nowhere near a computer.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
same goes for this thread. If cuttalot wants to contaxct me I will review his themes being ported but until then I am going to leave it open.

thanks

Maimi

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
same goes for this thread. If cuttalot wants to contaxct me I will review his themes being ported but until then I am going to leave it open.

thanks

Maimi

Thanks brother. As I siad, if Cutt comes back and wants it gone, its gone.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It was brought to my attention (yep, just now) that 24k black glass was not ported fully. I have fixed this issue and I apologize for the error. If you were trying to use 24k black glass and didn't like it cause it looked STOCK please retry it. All is well now.

Thanks