[THEME].. Presenting.. 24k Black Glass for UD 2.1 (A Gold Theme)

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK folks... All images have been brought over and all xml edits have been done. This theme should now be like it was for 2.0 except cooler cause of BD's background changes.

Please let me know if something went haywire and things are missing. For now, I know about the keyboard font color and I will fix it later. Just had too many people waiting for me before they upgraded and I got it done so they could.

EDIT: This is the updated one as of 11/24/10 at 5:41pm EST. This time, I decompiled it (like I know how and should have before) and madde my changes. We should be all set to go and I have edited the keyboard font color and icon colors to go with the button color change I did.

www.metamorphosex.com/Gold_UD2.1.zip

This is for the D1 only. By tomorrow night, it will be for the Dinc as well. (It's all about time).

Screenshots.. NEW ROM.... NEW Screenshots.... pease post your screenshots and I will add them into the OP.

I included LP in this but I saw BD decided to use ADW. I will update that and release it as a seperate CW update.zip file for those that prefer ADW over LP.

To install.. USE ClockWorldMod... put my theme.zip on your SD Card. Reboot into recovery. Install zip from SD card. Select zip from SD card. Choose my theme and install it.

Last edited:

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK folks... All images have been brought over and all xml edits have been done. This theme should now be like it was for 2.0 except cooler cause of BD's background changes.

Please let me know if something went haywire and things are missing. For now, I know about the keyboard font color and I will fix it later. Just had too many people waiting for me before they upgraded and I got it done so they could.

www.metamorphosex.com/Gold_UD2.1.zip

This is for the D1 only. By tomorrow night, it will be for the Dinc as well. (It's all about time).

Screenshots.. NEW ROM.... NEW Screenshots.... pease post your screenshots and I will add them into the OP.

I included LP in this but I saw BD decided to use ADW. I will update that and release it as a seperate CW update.zip file for those that prefer ADW over LP.

To install.. USE ClockWorldMod... put my theme.zip on your SD Card. Reboot into recovery. Install zip from SD card. Select zip from SD card. Choose my theme and install it.

You're quick! What about the Red theme? Will that be up soon?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes but not tonight (I use red so trust me im on it). I can do all I just did but it would have the 2.0 dialer in it. I need to edit the red one like I did the Gold one and then bring it over to 2.1. Being 11:45pm and I get up at 6am.. might be on that one tomorrow night :)

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes but not tonight (I use red so trust me im on it). I can do all I just did but it would have the 2.0 dialer in it. I need to edit the red one like I did the Gold one and then bring it over to 2.1. Being 11:45pm and I get up at 6am.. might be on that one tomorrow night :)

Cool... good night my friend!

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New screenshots

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok I can fix those. Going to have to look into the noti bar... that's just a little odd that it's blue.

bdub33

Reaction score
Could you make the blue gold?? Looks great!!
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Indeed I shall. Not sure why it's blue to begin with but I'll figure it out.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ANd I hope I have it updated before you get home :)