UD 8.0 running exactly as planned

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just thought I would start the **positive** thread. So many of us go thru life and when we find something that works, never say so. Instead all we see are the issues some people have.

So, good job BD, installed, fixed a few minor things and went about life.

My battery is great, my speed is great, flash works, on and on. Love my phone and can't complain.

segdoh49

Reaction score
Just thought I would start the **positive** thread. So many of us go thru life and when we find something that works, never say so. Instead all we see are the issues some people have.

So, good job BD, installed, fixed a few minor things and went about life.

My battery is great, my speed is great, flash works, on and on. Love my phone and can't complain.

I couldn't agree more. This is my first ROM since I rooted. Nothing like getting spoiled first time around.
Hey xkape, how did you get Flash Player to work ?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Couldn't say.. it just works I guess. I'm not rocking out video though. I just use flash to see "statracker" for Fantasy football and fantasy baseball. There was an update today for flash in the markey. Not saying it's going to fix anything but, who knows...

jlambeth1

Reaction score
I'll second how good this ROM is. I've been on it since day 1 that it was released and love it. I haven't stayed on a ROM this long since first rooting my phone!

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I agree with all of you guys. This ROM keeps getting better with every release. Can't wait to see what BD has for us on UD 9.0 dancedroid

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awesome rom no doubt

Edit- used ud8 to jailbreak my ps3 last night and its awesome... have a lot more tweaking to do but I'm on my way thanks to ud8

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Troops2990

Reaction score
I agree, first rom since rooting and no problems, sometimes there is alittle lag right after the screen is unlocked but no big deal, going to get the watermark theme when i get home..and flash works as it should (for the little that i use it)

neilrl79

Reaction score
Ultimate Droid 8 is working great on my phone and looks incredible with the BLack & Bold theme. I haven't seen any flash issues and it's lightning fast with chevyno1's lv 1.1 . I couldn't ask for more.