My biggest Issue with UD 1.0.0...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
With this ROM being so advanced, I was told to expect to be able to time travel. As of yet, I can't seem to find this feature. BD, I am trying to become a millionaire by going into the future and seeing NFL sports scores. Then, travelling back to NOW and betting on games accordingly. I am very disappointed because as of now, I am still living paycheck to paycheck. Please update your ROM to have this feature or I will be forced to call "snooty".

Seriously though, UD 1.0.0 is doing everything I hoped it would and more. Everything I loved about 8.0 plus all the things that didn't work now do. I am just glad I can contribute to the UD experience by making a couple themes for it. What's not to love?

Amost 58,000 page views (just on this website) and who knows how many downloads and only 10-20 issues from an extremely small minority of people. SOLID!!!!

Last edited:

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
With this ROM being so advanced, I was told to expect to be able to time travel. As of yet, I can't seem to find this feature. BD, I am trying to become a millionaire by going into the future and seeing NFL sports scores. Then, travelling back to NOW and betting on games accordingly. I am very disappointed because as of now, I am still living paycheck to paycheck. Please update your ROM to have this feature or I will be forced to call "snooty".

Seriously, you missed the time travel app? Check under:

Settings - Ultimate Droid - Ultimate Droid Extras - and then I think it's under Built-In Apps or something like that. I can't look as I'm not using my D1 anymore. I now using the D54, when you find the app you should check out the D54, with a 4Ghz processor it's pretty sweet.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
most awesome rom ever. other roms try, but none match up haha

D

dazedabyss

Wow, i thought when i read this title someone had actually found something wrong with The blackdroids work but alas nada. now aint that a *****. love itkeep up the awesome work brother. and to all the nay dancedroidsayers just try it once. :icon_ banana:

ballmore

Reaction score
I must agree with you guys 100%

Before I tried Ultimate Droid roms I was changing back and forth between roms at least once a week. When I finally got U.D. up and running the only time I changed roms was to update from U.D. 8 to U.D. 1.0.0

Now I have time to explore stuff like Metamorph, creating wallpapers(if you would like some of my work just p.m. me), and teaching myself how to theme. It's almost like I am in a tiiiiiiiiiime waaaaaarp...........:icon_eek:

ClassickWorld

Reaction score
My biggest issue is that my Wireless tether keeps crashing every time I press start. Any ideas?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

luigi90210

Reaction score
My biggest issue is that my Wireless tether keeps crashing every time I press start. Any ideas?

try using a different kernel cause thats usually a kernel problem
i recommend using P3 or Chevy's kernels im trying out slayhers kernels but they seem to run a bit hot for me
here is a froyo kernel page with all the links to every froyo kernel made(well most of them any how)
Froyo Kernels - Android Forums

ClassickWorld

Reaction score
Ok I'm already on Chevy Kernal... but I will try a different one... Thanks.

ClassickWorld

Reaction score
Tried P3 Kernal... Wireless Tether still Force Closing. Back to Simplyy Stunning I go.

justreboot

Reaction score
Really odd I cant get shortcuts for Audio Manager (profiles) to show up on my wife's d1/ using ud 1.0 with launcher pro...

luigi90210

Reaction score
Tried P3 Kernal... Wireless Tether still Force Closing. Back to Simplyy Stunning I go.

did you try uninstalling it and reinstalling the app?
that usually fixes problems for me and if that doesnt work try fixing permissions and rebooting

turdbogls

Reaction score
my only issues are small ones. i HATE the look of the stock keyboard...not a big deal since i use Swype.

i hate the look of the dialer...not haveing "buttons" kinda bugs me. but i LOVE the transparent background. makes the phone look so nice, but the number with underlined text instead of the number inside a box kinda bugs me.

like i said, minor things that are really not that big of a deal.

everything else about this i LOVE.

i would love to see black market, and black facebook tho. but i am sure i can get those and install them myself.