Anybody has news on an update to UD 2.0?

segdoh49

Reaction score
Half of the "glitches" seem to be user wants, not glitches. Other than no zoom on the camera, I havent found any issues. The top left gallery icon isnt themed, but it works fine. The over scroll takes some getting used to, but its not a big deal. The incoming call screen looks to be designed that way, so that wouldnt be a "bug". To each their own.
And you have no issues with bluetooth ????

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
mmmm.. bluetooth. I was thinking of yanking it from other ROM's and trying them out 1 at a time to see what would happen.

The_Chief

Reaction score
Someone in another forum took the camera, gallery, and phone apk's from CM6 RC4 and put them into UD2 and the BT connection STILL didn't work. No audio in or out upon connection. Must be something in UD2 code that breaks A2DP. Maybe 2.5 will fix it...

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Someone in another forum took the camera, gallery, and phone apk's from CM6 RC4 and put them into UD2 and the BT connection STILL didn't work. No audio in or out upon connection. Must be something in UD2 code that breaks A2DP. Maybe 2.5 will fix it...
Yeah, I've been on UD for a few revisions now, but just left it because of lack of bluetooth fidelity. I'm trying out other ROMs (CM6.1RC3 right now) to see if any are better. I also don't like the UD2.0 call screen.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Best ROM ever. Only bug for me is the crappy phone app so I swapped it with an old version. Yey! I dono what people are complaining about, this is the bomb...

EDIT: ohhh bluetooth. I dont have a bluetooth so i dont know...

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Best ROM ever. Only bug for me is the crappy phone app so I swapped it with an old version. Yey! I dono what people are complaining about, this is the bomb...

EDIT: ohhh bluetooth. I dont have a bluetooth so i dont know...
Yeah, bluetooth. That's a big deal for some of us, and a dealbreaker for me. Between that and the dailer (I know you can put the old one on) it just didn't make sense.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
I must be the only one NOT having issues with bluetooth, mine works fine on both incoming & outgoing calls....

Kaiken

Reaction score
First buggy Rom I've used with UD. Finally venturing out to try other Roms. I'll definitely be back once everything is smoothed out. Only grips are the noticably laggy Launcher Pro, specially the screen preview. Not sure why but this was much smoother in UD1.0.0/Blutooth/Gallery/Camera/Bounce Back effect w/3D Drawer. Really don't feel like picking apart individual apk's and such.

atticus

Reaction score
hmm... this is odd. I'm not having an issue with my Bluetooth at all. Seems to be working perfectly fine for me. Been runnin' 2.0 since day 1.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
My main issue is finding a kernel that works...i thought i had chevys 11.5.10 release kernel working until i got home & the wifi was broke...so flashed back to srock kernel for now...

The_Chief

Reaction score
hmm... this is odd. I'm not having an issue with my Bluetooth at all. Seems to be working perfectly fine for me. Been runnin' 2.0 since day 1.

Either Bluetooth will work or music will work, but not both... I jam on Pink Floyd using my Motorokr S9s, press the call button, say "Call Home" and it connects. As soon as Home answers the line goes completely DEAD. No audio in or out. FAIL :blink:

UD1 rocks all day long. Go figure...

OP
D

donerico

Reaction score
I just think it would be nice to at least hear from the developer IF there is a planned update. I've always loved UD and if I knew that at least some of the issues will eventually be addressed I would not mind going to the trouble of replacing the camera and phone applications (and other workarounds other users have posted), and live with other minor issues until they are fixed (or explained). Again, developers don't owe us anything, it is just nice when they have/take the time to address users concerns.

segdoh49

Reaction score

Either Bluetooth will work or music will work, but not both... I jam on Pink Floyd using my Motorokr S9s, press the call button, say "Call Home" and it connects. As soon as Home answers the line goes completely DEAD. No audio in or out. FAIL :blink:

UD1 rocks all day long. Go figure...

I will second that, still playing around with it. Used the BT from ud 1. 0 but it still didn't help. Must be missing something.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk