[ROM RELEASE] HeXen ROM 1.0.0 (Froyo) FINAL

sb56637

Reaction score
I see that bluetooth is still not working. Wont even turn on. Also, are there any apps that will allow me to assign specific ringtones to specific contacts?

Mine turns on. I dont have any bluetooth devices though to test it with.

clouse2013

Reaction score
I see that bluetooth is still not working. Wont even turn on. Also, are there any apps that will allow me to assign specific ringtones to specific contacts?

Mine turns on and works. When u flashed did u flash from stock. I fixed the bluetooth by sbfing and updating to .330 through the OTA or sbf to 4.330. This fixes the bluetooth issue.

akerby16

Reaction score
Hi,

is it possible to upgrade from verison 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 or I have to full flash again (with wipe an factory defaults).

Nevertheless GREAT ROM! Thank you very much!

Mikee did u flash over it to find out if it worked or not

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Psj77

Reaction score
Will Angel's shadow storm theme work on this and not mess anything up?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Will Angel's shadow storm theme work on this and not mess anything up?

My rom includes alot of apps that this doesnt. It will flash but you'll have extra apps as well as missing ones because i dont have all the same apps in my rom

Reaction score
anybody else getting constant reboots? everytime I look at it it is rebooting.

Edit: nvm when i restored my milestone overclock i found that it was at 1300 MHz xD

Last edited:

kickasz23

Reaction score
Not single reboot for last two days

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

clouse2013

Reaction score
anybody else getting constant reboots? everytime I look at it it is rebooting.

Edit: nvm when i restored my milestone overclock i found that it was at 1300 MHz xD

Not one for me either. And my milestone is at 1300 too without any problems

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

sb56637

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this! I have it set up just the way I like it now with an extremely minimal, 1-screen zeam launcher, and Widgetsoid power control in the notifications menu just like Cyanogenmod. Fast and stable. Thanks so much!

Any recommendations on the most stable WiFi tether app for this ROM? The android-wifi-tether (root) app was flaky in my extensive testing with the stock D2G firmware. It would sometimes disconnect or stop responding, requiring a reboot. I know this is the same kernel on HeXen, so maybe it won't be any different.

And what about wired USB tether to share the mobile data connection with a PC? How is that done? Native android function? Or market or 3rd party app?

Thanks!

kcdub0184

Reaction score
Ohhhh ****tt theey tag-teamed this biatch! Can't wait to see your guy's latest... thanks im downloading as im writing.

P.s * I almost got wood when I saw this R0M* LoL

bikedude880

Reaction score
Ohhhh ****tt theey tag-teamed this biatch! Can't wait to see your guy's latest... thanks im downloading as im writing.

P.s * I almost got wood when I saw this R0M* LoL

I can't wait to help make the next one more official than a D2 hacked rom :)

Sent from my White DROID 2 GLOBAL.

satoru

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this! I have it set up just the way I like it now with an extremely minimal, 1-screen zeam launcher, and Widgetsoid power control in the notifications menu just like Cyanogenmod. Fast and stable. Thanks so much!

Any recommendations on the most stable WiFi tether app for this ROM? The android-wifi-tether (root) app was flaky in my extensive testing with the stock D2G firmware. It would sometimes disconnect or stop responding, requiring a reboot. I know this is the same kernel on HeXen, so maybe it won't be any different.

And what about wired USB tether to share the mobile data connection with a PC? How is that done? Native android function? Or market or 3rd party app?

Thanks!

Barnacle wifi tether, and easytether. Search market.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums