[ROM RELEASE] HeXen ROM 1.0.0 (Froyo) FINAL

Mrwirez

Reaction score
:blackberry:
Judging that no one has commented anything bad, I'm guessing it's safe to flash. I had to lend my backup phone (Droid X) to a friend for the week, so I need to be careful with my D2G for a little while :)

It's Awesome and beautiful. 99% blur free. Looks a lot like gingerbread. Similar looking to bugless beast from my D1 days... Highly recommended. Only thing I can't get working is DLNA... but I use music beta now.. so eff it.

clouse2013

Reaction score
Are there any themes coming for Hexen?

I just flashed my crimson angel theme over. It worked seemingly without any problems so far. HeXen looks like the same framework as angel so angel themes should work. Its not my fault if they don't, I can only speak for my two themes I tried. If other people wanna flash some other ones to confirm them, go for it.

Edit: there are a few little things I just noticed. Sinced this includes the new google music, some of the themes that have the music app themed will add the older version as well as the keep the newer one. Just a few little things like that.
All things said, the rom is fast as hell. U guys really outdid yourselves here.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

Last edited:

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Please add the Radiocomm hack. It makes the signal more stable. I suppose the 3G speed hack is already in.
Thank you.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Thats something you have to do yourself, it cant be added into a rom.

@Clouse Awesome! Its actually fenom framework but it should work regardless.

@Mrwirez DLNA requires other blur stuff to be put back in, thats why.

L0ckett

Reaction score
I just rooted my spare d2g and flashed this over. so far it looks great and runs great. I don't have this phone activated so I can't take full advantage of 3G speed hacks or try out a lot of things. I may just have to flash this over to my main d2g. Keep up the good work!

joeyx2

Reaction score
Great rom!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Where do I find the radiocom hack and hiw do I flash it?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Is it just me or does this eat battary

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Thats just you.... With minimal use i had it last almost 24 hrs and still had 50%+ left. If your having bad battery drain theres something else that your doing to it.

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Try resetting your battery stats?

Dolfns99

Reaction score
Thank you.. I will read and try to see if I can figure it out if but I will ask questions. Hell at least I know how to sbf if all goes wrong