[ROM BETA] Fenom ROM Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

rusty815

Reaction score
I'm using this rom right now and I must say, the only thing that I like about angels Rom that isn't in this one is the lock screen music controls, any way this can be fixed?

Sent from my angelic D2G using DroidForums

Last edited:

satoru

Reaction score
There an app ghat can do it, can't remember which on but I found it in market real easy

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

rusty815

Reaction score
Any screen unlocking app can do that, but I want to keep the stock one and use the stock music player, I'm kind of a minimalist, i also know that liberty has a hack for the lock screen that has controls for any music player, would be great thing to include in a Rom.

apollyon0810

Reaction score
Why would you use the rommer tool? Do an sbf then ota update or use the new sbf. Then wipe/factory reset and flash fenom. Iv never once had a problem with my d2g on stock fission fenom angel grd or anything I do not understand people who complain about it. Read first then read again. You jump the gun too quick. IMO fenom beats fission.

The only reason you should use the grd rommer is for d2 roms .. angels rom .. fenom ... and fission 2.4.3 DO NOT need the rommer tool. fission 2.5.7 does need the rommer tool.. and so does liberty. I have very seldom experienced any soft reboots... i believe they are all hardware/software issues. Ive been running Angels rom since testing it and it has been my favorite so far. Actually running a slightly modified version of his rom .. which will probably be released this weekend... was just given the go ahead from the themer to do so. but i am completely busy with work until saturday afternoonish . That said .. nice to see some good lovin for the d2g's ... keep up the good work fennux and angel .. cant wait to try out hexen . and of course .. if ya need a tester .. im always willing to be a test dummy . . just dont make me choose between the red or blue pill .. cuz i might just eat both of them ..

That's what I was saying, lol. I did not understand why he would use the grd tool for fenum. Like I said before read then read again =p also the blue pill has a better hue to it hahaha.

I don't know where you guys got the idea I was using the romer tool. I wasn't.

satoru

Reaction score
Any screen unlocking app can do that, but I want to keep the stock one and use the stock music player, I'm kind of a minimalist, i also know that liberty has a hack for the lock screen that has controls for any music player, would be great thing to include in a Rom.

Yea, agreed

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Still freezes.. Gay

Sent From Global FISSION 2.4.3

Wow such an intelligent and usefull comment. Let me get out my mind reading cap and see if it will tell me some detailed information that's usefull......well **** guess the the cap is broken today. Oh well I tried angel! Keep up the good work!

You know when you make stupid comments like this it really makes devlopers feel unapreciated and want to just quit sharing there work. You were interested enough to flash this to, I assume, see if you like it more then fission. Show some respect. If it doesn't work it doesn't work. No need to insult angels work.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Still freezes.. Gay

Wow such an intelligent and usefull comment. Let me get out my mind reading cap and see if it will tell me some detailed information that's usefull......well **** guess the the cap is broken today. Oh well I tried angel! Keep up the good work!

You know when you make stupid comments like this it really makes devlopers feel unapreciated and want to just quit sharing there work. You were interested enough to flash this to, I assume, see if you like it more then fission. Show some respect. If it doesn't work it doesn't work. No need to insult angels work.

/agree however this is Fenuxx's work, not mine ;)

kickasz23

Reaction score
Still freezes.. Gay

once read somewhere that 97% of errors where user based errors so avenged06x maybe you screwed up.

satoru

Reaction score

once read somewhere that 97% of errors where user based errors so avenged06x maybe you screwed up.

Lol on both posts

dja328

Reaction score
Java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException pops up when I open absolute system root tools apk...it wont let me install fonts or boot animations using the app and the fonts and boot animations worked when I was on the stock rom

please get that fixed...everything else is great!

ddk

Reaction score
problem with gallery at startup and in "gsm only" mode it's going to reboot every time when I try make call :(

Status
Not open for further replies.