Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Wow, well from that hint I am pretty sure I know who you're teamed up with. Could be wrong though. Anyway, good luck on the new ROM. I'll definitely check it out when it's available.

It isn't Hexpor. lol :p

currentweb

Reaction score
Well, NYC is in sight from the right hills.
Wow, well from that hint I am pretty sure I know who you're teamed up with. Could be wrong though. Anyway, good luck on the new ROM. I'll definitely check it out when it's available.

It isn't Hexpor. lol :p

Oh! The teasing! I don't want to rush this whole HeXen rom thing but...
HURRY UP ME WANTZ A NEW ROM!!!

I'm actually happy that I get to be flash happy with my D2G. Go between this, AngelRom, Fission, and now even Liberty (got the balls to try the GRD romer tool, finally). I'm still looking for an awesome rom to stick with, so keep us in the loop!
Also, Fenuxx, do you have a twitter or something? Anything to keep us up to date? Threads are fine, just want to make sure I'm not missing out on info, lol.
Good work!

Masamichi7

Reaction score
Not really. But its recommended if you truly want a clean install.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

kickasz23

Reaction score
Yes you should always start from clean sbf and then make sure it upgrades to newest firmware your just asking for things to be broke otherwise ie. Bluetooth or wifi mkost common issues when fail to update stock firmware

Sent from a new Rom everyday....got to love the choices

arsci

Reaction score
Wait....so this is no longer being developed?! I was hoping to switch from liberty :/ this sensor thing is starting to get very irritating.

kickasz23

Reaction score
I think he said he has a few updates left but he working on another project for us its very stable already

Sent from a new Rom everyday....got to love the choices

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I would tell you to swtch anyways. This I stable and allows you to enjoy all aspects of your D2G.

apollyon0810

Reaction score
I would tell you to swtch anyways. This I stable and allows you to enjoy all aspects of your D2G.

And I would tell yyou to wait. I had a lot of reboot with this ROM and eventually went back to Fission. I would also tell yyou to make a decision for yourself. Try them both? And make backups of both within recovery.

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

And I would tell yyou to wait. I had a lot of reboot with this ROM and eventually went back to Fission. I would also tell yyou to make a decision for yourself. Try them both? And make backups of both within recovery.

Did you sbf and get the update first? Its based on the 2.4.330 update but it still causes problems if you arent on a clean install with the update..... Its like that with my rom too.

Status
Not open for further replies.