Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Enter the code in the LauncherPro preferences, or buy the unlocker from the Market.

Riesj

Reaction score
So, a few more days with this ROM.

I'm having a lot of trouble reaching the end of the day with this ROM, I unplug my phone around 7:20. And with Fenom the battery is completely dead around 22:00-23:00. With Fission I would still have 10-30% left around 0:00

This ROM would be awesome if batterylife could be improved, because it is more stable (and feels slightly more responsive) then Fission.

akerby16

Reaction score
Awesome rom man. Good job! Way better then the liberty 2.0.1 with the rommer tool. Keep up the good work can't wait to see what u come up with next.

A little side note I still have the occasional reboot. Don't exactly know why. But its maybe once every other day so it doesn't really bug me.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

satoru

Reaction score
So, a few more days with this ROM.

I'm having a lot of trouble reaching the end of the day with this ROM, I unplug my phone around 7:20. And with Fenom the battery is completely dead around 22:00-23:00. With Fission I would still have 10-30% left around 0:00

This ROM would be awesome if batterylife could be improved, because it is more stable (and feels slightly more responsive) then Fission.

I think its your settings. I still get great battery life with fenom as with fission.

hgrimberg

Reaction score
So is Gingerbread finally out there for ota update? What happened with big red Friday?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

keolawills

Reaction score
At this time, development for Fenom is terminated.

There are reasons for this, which will be made light in due time. However, I will say that the reasons behind this will likely be good for everyone.

I want to thank everyone who's used this ROM. I've learned alot, and I've still got alot more in store for you all, but it'll be in a different path than what this ROM was travelling.

P.S. Before you all ask, no, it has nothing to do with Gingerbread.

I think you got recruited in the team GRD!!!! That is great news.... will look forward to something new out of this collabaration....

There was a open invite for him to join GRD but I think he maybe teaming up with Angel

A FENOMENAL ANGELrom? Hopefully the GB leak gets to us soon.

my ANGEL blacked out

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Can you make an update.zip that will replace the stock dialer and contacts with the blur dialer and contacts?

Its not quite that simple. In order for them to work you have to replace alot of the blur framework. When you replace some of the blur framework it brakes some of the AOSP things.....

I think you got recruited in the team GRD!!!! That is great news.... will look forward to something new out of this collabaration....

There was a open invite for him to join GRD but I think he maybe teaming up with Angel

my ANGEL blacked out

The truth shall be revealed eventually.....

clouse2013

Reaction score
Can you make an update.zip that will replace the stock dialer and contacts with the blur dialer and contacts?

Its not quite that simple. In order for them to work you have to replace alot of the blur framework. When you replace some of the blur framework it brakes some of the AOSP things.....

my ANGEL blacked out

The truth shall be revealed eventually.....

Now gingerbread just needs to drop. Can't wait to see what u guys have in store for us. Fenom and angel are imo the two best roms out right now. That's gonna be sick if that's what's going on

Sent from my Angelic Droid 2 Global

satoru

Reaction score
So is Gingerbread finally out there for ota update? What happened with big red Friday?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Im pretty sure they go by every 6 months. So you will know when they rest of us do lol if its leaked before then it wont really matter as its already halfway thru may

hgrimberg

Reaction score

Can't you just replace the dialer.apk found at the system folder on Fenom with the stock dialer.apk? And voilà, it will change?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Can't you just replace the dialer.apk found at the system folder on Fenom with the stock dialer.apk? And voilà, it will change?

No because it requires the blur frameworks...

Sent from an Angelic D2G

jt1359

Reaction score
Yeah, except he stopped all work on it so it's about as useful as Fission.

Status
Not open for further replies.