[ROM ALPHA] Fenom ROM 0.7.6 - Public *ALPHA* 1

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
I'll be able to do alot more trial-and-error with removing more of the Blur framework now that I was able to acquire a D2G from a friend who just upgraded to the Thunderbolt, so I'll be able to actually USE my phone while I do all of this.

I should be able to have another build up in the next couple of days that should be even more stable, feature complete, and even more Blur stripped out.

chrisl20

Reaction score
So, I have been kind of busy and just now got around to installing the rom, when I hit setup, it is just turning and turning...and hasnt been able to do anything else, what am I waiting for exactly on this "set-up" option? Is this activating my phone like *228 or is this something else completely?...i hit the home key and it i was able to go to launcher with no problem, just didnt know what the specificity of this "set-up" was/is for exactly

joeyx2

Reaction score
When I click on set-up it does nothing but constantly load is there a way to stop it or something I have to do to get it to load what its trying to load up or even a way to get rid of it. Seems like that would drain battery to me.

EDIT: did not see the post above me are I would have waited for a response from he's.

Last edited:

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
It was stated in the op that that was a bug to be worked out. Just chose launcher pro and then your set.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, it's something that I'm going to be getting rid of, now that (I think) I know how to get rid of it. Just do as the poster above me said, and hit LauncherPro. Shouldn't harm anything.

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Factory reset wipes the cache partition.

--
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk Pro.

chrisl20

Reaction score
@fenuxx, sorry, I misread the initial post, I thought i needed to hit set-up first for some reason...so, I guess im an idiot :) thanks for the b.a. pseudo-rom.!.!

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
No worries, that whole Blur Set-up thing is crap anyway, and I'm in the process of removing it altogether. It's unnecessary, to say the least.

kingwaffle

Reaction score
I liked it a lot too. I just am having a problem with the email app. I have an Ohio State email which is a pain to set up so its not really the apps fault. I just don't know how to set up is probably the problem. Other than that good work.

I can probably help you with this. I work for OSU's IT staff. Shoot me a PM

draphix

Reaction score
Awesome rom! Only problem I have is I can't seem to get bluetooth to pair, it will turn on but wont pair. Any ides?

TWOTx1503

Reaction score
Only thing I've noticed is-
You can't add facebook acct through settings>accounts... anyone else? I have my gmail acct successfully synced...

Grog

Reaction score
I was going to load your rom but is a new version almost done?

nightbirdflying

Reaction score
I am loving your ROM. Much better than Fission or Blur stock. I'm having an issue with the market in that I can't find/download/install the official Twitter app and (don't hit me here) the WeatherBug pro app. Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing?