[ROM RELEASE] HeXen ROM 1.0.0 (Froyo) FINAL

clouse2013

Reaction score
Try resetting your battery stats?

download battery calibration app from the market. As Fennux said, if it looks like its eating battery, its not. Just the phone reporting battery stats is wrong. I used this app and reset the battery stats and im getting better battery than i had before on Angel.

Reaction score
All downloaded and up and running. Couple questions: I noticed that there is still no way to customize contacts ringtones. Is this possible, or would I be better of downloading an app to allow me to do that? Also, does bluetooth work with this rom? I was unable to get it to work on oreoangel last. I havent had the chance to check it yet with the radio in my truck.

jt1359

Reaction score
For people that like 3-D Gallery, is there a way to put that in?

fiveball02

Reaction score
My black and white hexen
aefcb50a-d1a1-7c32.jpg
aefcb50a-d1b8-0370.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Last edited:

2mnydgs

Reaction score
I'm a lil drunk and wugporting themes, what could possibly go wrong? haha
srsly tho, great job guys.

sb56637

Reaction score
Looking good!

Just installed... So far looking really nice! I love the stock Gingerbread theme. Thanks so much for your hard work.

A few quick questions:

1. The notes say that QuickOffice is available, but I can't find it. I would like to see QuickOffice if possible.

2. Is it possible to include the stock Android gallery instead of the blur gallery?

Thanks again for this nice ROM!

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Updated to 1.0.1. Download and changelog are in the OP.

mikee123

Reaction score
Hi,

is it possible to upgrade from verison 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 or I have to full flash again (with wipe an factory defaults).

Nevertheless GREAT ROM! Thank you very much!

OP
Fenuxx

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
Give it a try and see. Make sure you back things up first, just to be cautious. It should work, but you can't be too safe. If it doesn't work, you can always start from the beginning with a fresh, clean flash.

sb56637

Reaction score
Looking really good! Thanks again for supporting the D2G, it's really great to have these custom ROM options for such a nice device. Thanks for the quick fix too in 1.0.1.

keolawills

Reaction score
Flashed last night. So far so good! Keep up the good work guys! I haven't flashed one of my themes over it yet. I will try it out later tonight.

sent from my HeXeNated d2g

clouse2013

Reaction score
Flashed last night. So far so good! Keep up the good work guys! I haven't flashed one of my themes over it yet. I will try it out later tonight.

sent from my HeXeNated d2g

My themes from angel work. The only thing is the apps. Trim those out and fix those. It flashes almost perfectly.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

kickasz23

Reaction score
So I ported the remixrevolution theme over it will be up today I can say it looks nice, just looking for the soure

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Reaction score
I see that bluetooth is still not working. Wont even turn on. Also, are there any apps that will allow me to assign specific ringtones to specific contacts?