[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
How is everybody liking the baseband update? Just wondering, cause there's nothing for the d2 and I wanted to see if it was helping with battery life at all

CM74D2 (v6 supercharged)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
How is everybody liking the baseband update? Just wondering, cause there's nothing for the d2 and I wanted to see if it was helping with battery life at all

CM74D2 (v6 supercharged)

Didn't notice a difference.

CM74DX

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thats what I asked about above. Brad just wrote that he didn't notice a difference. From my understanding, I thought a baseband update was supposed to improve call quality, signal strength and battery life. Thats why I inquired about anyone's real world experience with it. If there was an update for the d2, id definitely flash it

CM74D2 (v6 supercharged)

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thats what I asked about above. Brad just wrote that he didn't notice a difference. From my understanding, I thought a baseband update was supposed to improve call quality, signal strength and battery life. Thats why I inquired about anyone's real world experience with it. If there was an update for the d2, id definitely flash it

CM74D2 (v6 supercharged)

Yeah, I have made phone calls and used data as usual. Seems about the same, although I haven't had my data freeze yet. I'll see when I get home though because that's usually where it happens.

CM74DX

chefb

Reaction score
Ok I have two devices on one on liberty the other on cm7 both x's ........the all in one in works well with the liberty?

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Had a scary experience I installed the unofficial night lie and my phone wouldn't even run thought I was going to have to return it but I figured to do a factory reset which helped me atoday use rom manager and flash a official nightlie and all is well.
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Antob125

Reaction score
From cvpcs twitter
"@cvpcs: Just got a confirmation that 2nd-init is functioning on the DX GB kernels. Just need to do some fix-ups. Blog post is in the works."

"@cvpcs: Also figured out the real reason torch app crashes with permissions issues. The sys files should be part of the camera group, not system ><"

"@cvpcs: Planning on merging in some of those fixes from the all-in-one fixer, but that will come after some more stuff I am pushing gets merged."

"@cvpcs: As such, I would just like to point out that I HAVEN'T been dead or absent... just quiet :D (more to come)"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Antob125

Reaction score
Also read his blog he updated it.
"@cvpcs: Blog post: Time for some Motorola merging! http://t.co/tZUYJZC"

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

9wire

Reaction score
I believe he's going to merge some of the fixes into to the nightlys.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

meshdub

Reaction score
yeah, that's what his blog says. Also 2nd-init on GB kernel is coming. Woot!

barski

Reaction score
That is some reassuring news. I was starting to think about going back to apex, now I must wait.

Sent from my DROIDX