[More Leaks] Leaked DROID X Gingerbread (2.3.3) Update Available

Cortez

Reaction score
The fix for the sync icon is to do a factory wipe. If it doesn't bother you that it is there, don't worry, but the wipe will take care of it.

BOA

Reaction score
Someone root this lol! Deciding whether i want to lose root or not. Love my tether though.

BOA

Reaction score
Well, I put GB on my DX and am currently SBFing back so I can put Rubix back on my phone. Did I like GB, yes. But I will wait until a root is found for this. I guess I just do too many things that require root access. Once a root method is found, I will go back. But I agree with several of you, the new BLur is actually very nice. I will probably end up using Blur instead of LauncherPro..until a vanilla GB ROM is made that his.

So if you update this and want to go back what do you have to do? Can I just do a restore or I have to go through some other steps?

BOA

Reaction score
I'm confused about this part of the instruction. Where am I getting this file and folder? I've downloaded that monster file but don't see the teamblackhat folder. Keep in mind I have not flashed the phone either so maybe that's what happens after you do that?

1. select install zip from sdcard
2. choose zip from sdcard
3. navigate to teamblackhat folder
4. select the file you downloaded

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I'm confused about this part of the instruction. Where am I getting this file and folder? I've downloaded that monster file but don't see the teamblackhat folder. Keep in mind I have not flashed the phone either so maybe that's what happens after you do that?

Have you purchased the Team Black Hat app from the market? I believe you have to have that app on your phone to have the TBH folder on your SD Card.

-Mike

BOA

Reaction score

Have you purchased the Team Black Hat app from the market? I believe you have to have that app on your phone to have the TBH folder on your SD Card.

-Mike
Ah no I have not! I guess that's the problem then!

stangdroid

Reaction score
Might be a stupid question but did this also update the swype with the new software?

michaelearth

Reaction score
This may be a stupid question but does titanium backup need root access? cause its vital in my decision to flash this.

Thanks

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

BOA

Reaction score
Where did you see that it's been rooted? If it was I'm sure it would be posted here for all to see. However maybe I'm wrong and hope I am because I'm also waiting on it being rooted.