[More Leaks] Leaked DROID X Gingerbread (2.3.3) Update Available

heretic1

Reaction score
battery

Anyone have problem w/ their battery, My battery meter stopped working.

pltctytc

Reaction score
i'm thinking since verizon rejected the g.b.update because is has too many bugs that i don't want to install it

TayDee

Reaction score
Hey im having a problem I can't seem to solve.

Ok so I downloaded gingerbread from the tbh app and the team black hat folder is on my sd card when I go to files. But when I boot into recovery and try to install the zip in bootstrapper the folder is no longer there. What do I need to do?

TayDee

Reaction score
ok I fixed that problem but now I'm stuck in bootloop. I did the steps it said in order to get out of bootloop but the motorola sign is still there. What do I do?

BOA

Reaction score
i'm thinking since verizon rejected the g.b.update because is has too many bugs that i don't want to install it

Negative; I have this installed since yesterday and have experience no problems with what I use on the phone. It's rooted and the one problem I've had is tethering but I suppose it's because the software hasn't been updated to work with that rom. Other than that zero problems and I've been using all day today, talking, texting, emailing etc. Again no problems.

I really like this rom for being a leaked rom. The only thing I'm waiting for is for someone to theme it a little and optimized it a little more but really I can use it as is and be happy. At least for now! :)

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
Who said VZW rejected it? Even if it is the actual release version VZW takes their own sweet time to release updates...

CellZealot

Reaction score
This build is definitely NOT the one rejected by VZW as it is dated 3/23/2011 in the build.prop.
We had it in our hands 2 days after it was created and released it 2 days later.
The typical testing period for VZW devices is 4-6 weeks so there is no way anyone outside of Motorola had a chance to even see this build, let alone have it pass through any testing whatsoever.

;)