[ROM] [BETA] CyanogenMod 7 for the Droid X

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
once CM gets more stable, may dabble in it again. whats the best OC app now a days?

Android Overclock by JRummy16 is one of the best.

I have heard that since the name switched to Android Overclock, the app is different and people are having a ton of battery drain issues with it.

It doesn't work on my phone with CM7 or Justice. It sets my Max CPU speed at 300 MHz and the only way I can get it tto stop is to uninstall.

CM74DX

cobjones

Reaction score
once CM gets more stable, may dabble in it again. whats the best OC app now a days?

Android Overclock by JRummy16 is one of the best.

I have heard that since the name switched to Android Overclock, the app is different and people are having a ton of battery drain issues with it.

It doesn't work on my phone with CM7 or Justice. It sets my Max CPU speed at 300 MHz and the only way I can get it tto stop is to uninstall.

CM74DX

This happens to me as well, but I have the D2... it started before I went to CM7 too, so don't blame that.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

randizzard

Reaction score
When I flashed this I was successful, although when it came time to activate my phone the dialer wouldn't show up for me to make my selection. I tried re-flashing the tom and still the same thing. I really want to try this out. I'm currently on lgb 0.8 and I would like to try and compare. Any thoughts?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Chillout

Reaction score
when I first flashed CM7 I had the same issue. I did some research and found that if you dial *22898 (I think that's it if I remember) it will auto activate and bypass the need for a keypad.

chefb

Reaction score
Looking for more themes is there any place else to go besides the market?...or is there a good keyword I was oils put in to only get cm7 themes?lol

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
When I flashed this I was successful, although when it came time to activate my phone the dialer wouldn't show up for me to make my selection. I tried re-flashing the tom and still the same thing. I really want to try this out. I'm currently on lgb 0.8 and I would like to try and compare. Any thoughts?

Hold the menu button when you are at the screen. The keyboard will pop up and you can enter the numbers.

CM74DX

HenryAMR

Reaction score
I need help with RSD lite. I have followed all directions and am running it in administrative mode but my device does not show up in RSD lite. What do I do?

OP
phalstead

phalstead

Reaction score
I need help with RSD lite. I have followed all directions and am running it in administrative mode but my device does not show up in RSD lite. What do I do?

Try going into the preferences in rsd lite and setting it to first come first serve. Also, make sure your device is at its bootloader screen.

randizzard

Reaction score

Hold the menu button when you are at the screen. The keyboard will pop up and you can enter the numbers.

CM74DX

wow....i feel retarded. I never knew that. Thanks very much, now lets rock some CM lol

HenryAMR

Reaction score

Try going into the preferences in rsd lite and setting it to first come first serve. Also, make sure your device is at its bootloader screen.

Nope...Still didn't work.