ALERT! 2.2 FroYo Circus continues...FRG01B is Official get it here.

ohfire

Reaction score
MRex21 and BlackRose I like you guys...it was painless wasn't it!. Now make it YOUR DROID :)
Speaking of my droid I've gone as far as my nostrils with this thing with root, overclock, this and that. Now time to put on the scuba gear and go all-in. What does any feel about this?
Ultimate Droid Froyo eXteme 6.0.0

good one? I've read up on it some at the website and am reading a thread on the forum about it now but has anyone tried this one?

I'm running it with chevy's 1.1 kernel and it is smooth. I have had no issues and the battery use is not bad at all.

Osprey

Reaction score
Guy's you have to long press on the file and select edit then rename.

Thanks on that...just tried it and it does do as you say...can rename and move files around with long press first then edit. I have just been using PC and edit, move to Droid. That other fellow will appreciate that info where he can get his 2.2 FroYo goin' ....and thanks OhFire for the input I'm thinking about trying that one. Does it have WPA/WPA2 for WireLess? I still just have WEP

bpad10

Reaction score
Guy's you have to long press on the file and select edit then rename.

Thanks on that...just tried it and it does do as you say...can rename and move files around with long press first then edit. I have just been using PC and edit, move to Droid. That other fellow will appreciate that info where he can get his 2.2 FroYo goin' ....and thanks OhFire for the input I'm thinking about trying that one. Does it have WPA/WPA2 for WireLess? I still just have WEP

thank you both for the input.....I hope to try and update sometime tonight....

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
If you use Astro to rename the update file, rename it update -- Astro will supply the .zip. This may save you a few minutes of panic and a hurried post that may end up making you feel bad.

We are not here to make you feel bad. We are here to watch dancing bananas.

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

bpad10

Reaction score
If you use Astro to rename the update file, rename it update -- Astro will supply the .zip. This may save you a few minutes of panic and a hurried post that may end up making you feel bad.

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

I have to then move it to root or sd card?

bpad10

Reaction score

I have to then move it to root or sd card?
dancedroid

baerman

Reaction score
I did the manual update a few hours ago. My Droid is running like a champ. dancedroid
Thanks for all the information.

bpad10

Reaction score

Have file downloaded in the download file. Now do I move it to root while in astro?

albertso

Reaction score
Hi All,

My Droid was auto updated OTA today at 1015 EDT. Reboot went fine, not like last time when it blew the phone away! Still fooling with new features. Immediately noticed improvement in voice quality. Glad we were not left out in the cold.

Fred

bpad10

Reaction score

Have file downloaded in the download file. Now do I move it to root while in astro?
also, cant seem to figure out how to move it....I press the "move" icon and then.......nothing