Leaked FRG22 Update Available for Rooted Droid 1

phydx2

Reaction score
I have this exact same problem. I'm running on 2.2 unrooted with no launcher. I got the smaller OTA 2.2 file.

there are times when i'll hit the home key from the browser, gtalk, or texting and the home screen will show up blank. takes about 5-10 secs for the OS to draw the icons and widgets. other times, the home screen icons and widgets will appear immediately but it will take 2-3 swipes before the OS responds and transitions.

Redraws like that happen. Try a different launcher and see if it's a problem with your phone or the stock launcher itself. ADW Launcher is a very good replacement and seems to be not only very customizable but very stable.

doctordoctor

Reaction score
welcome to the life with FRG22!!! It is molasses on a cold winter day!!! It is horrible! from MY experience I would stick with FRG10B unless FRG22 comes OTA then it may be a better install. The solution I found was to flash liquid. now my phone runs liquid FAST!!!! It is like new again!!!! I lived with FRG22 slowness but never again

yorT

Reaction score
I've been running this for a few weeks now, and I just noticed that my basband is different from this who got the OTA 2.2 update.

My signal levels have been horrible lately. What baseband should I be on?

Currently on. C_01.3E.03P
C_01.43.01P is the latest baseband I'm aware of.
How can I get the latest baseband? Also I don't see the Adobe Flash on the market with the update.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
How can I get the latest baseband? Also I don't see the Adobe Flash on the market with the update.

Flash doesn't show for anyone. This is a known issue and has been reported many, many, many times, and the answer is still the same -- you have to download and install it manually. On the plus side, there's a final release (for the Nexus 1, but it's still a final version of it) you can download and install.

As for the baseband...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/50198-baseband-c_01-43-01p-no-prerequisite-required.html

That's probably the best file to use. Standard update.zip installation.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

Flash doesn't show for anyone. This is a known issue and has been reported many, many, many times, and the answer is still the same -- you have to download and install it manually. On the plus side, there's a final release (for the Nexus 1, but it's still a final version of it) you can download and install.

As for the baseband...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bugless/50198-baseband-c_01-43-01p-no-prerequisite-required.html

That's probably the best file to use. Standard update.zip installation.
F.B.M. is da bomb. I'd also suggest visiting:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/an...baseband-updates-source-leaks.html#post583906

-Matt

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
anybody having issues with reconnecting to 3g after using wifi? happens at random and not often, but i have to toggle airport mode on/off to reconnect.

Yep , have noticed it to, randomly occurring.

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
anybody having issues with reconnecting to 3g after using wifi? happens at random and not often, but i have to toggle airport mode on/off to reconnect.

Yep , have noticed it to, randomly occurring.
Happened to me for the first time today. If it's recent...maybe it's network-related?

-Matt

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel

dwoid

Reaction score
So is anyone else who is using leaked FRG22 getting Network Errors while trying to access Market starting a few hours ago? Is it just me?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

stangdroid

Reaction score
I am running bb.4 and my wife is running stock froyo and it is doing it on our phone also.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
the market is just plain down... has been for awhile now