[ROM] [6/18/12] CM9 ICS For the Droid Pro

ngtwolf

Reaction score
Definitely! Thanks for your patience in waiting for GSM! Hopefully this does the trick :)

Not sure if any of this will help with the 3g issues, especially since this is the local.prop and radio files which aren't in an image. However, I've been working on making a clean clockworkmod of the motoblur build and the following helped quite a bit in making gsm work better on the droid pro: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...acking-tweaking-3g-settings-radio-driver.html . Maybe something of use in that thread... dunno. Also, maybe someone currently running the ics build can see if these settings help any in ICS. If not, I'll try this weekend (can't do during the week since I need my phone for work..haha).

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to turn off keyboard shortcuts? After a while, my keyboard stops working and nothing happens except the shortcuts.

EDIT: This is not in reference to todays build. I have not yet tried it.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Freak4Dell

Reaction score
Okay, just flashed. I'm getting the same first 2 issues that wykjacky got. Can't speak on the 3rd issue since I don't use data right now. The first two aren't a huge deal, since it seems to work fine after the first FC, and I don't reboot my phone that often.

pcpilot309

Reaction score
Installed via CW Mod recovery after system, Data, Cache wipe, No issues, I love this ROM, hoping for a camera fix someday :)

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You only need to wipe data if it's your first time installing. All subsequent times you update you should wipe system and definitely cache. We are still in the phase where the /system isn't definite so files are constantly being added and removed with each update so after the initial installation where you wipe system data and cache, all updates after that only require system and cache not data :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

gsu_golfer

Reaction score
Any word on the issue I'm having with the keyboard or is it just me?

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You might have something on your screen covering the magnifying glass soft key

Next time it happens try wiping the soft buttons on the bottom of the screen, especially the search magnifying glass

OP
J

JackpotClavin

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
It's because of hardware acceleration. We have a bit of it, but there are many different types of it, and we are missing the part that allows chrome to work. A lot of devices are missing out on chrome due to the exact same issue :-/ not just your phone though

Skyrocketing

Reaction score
Tested it out, seems great :) will use permanently once camera is working!

I know you said no ETA in sight, but has any progress been made? Also, what are the advantages ICS has over GB?

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

Last edited: