Gingerbread on Droid Pro with Unlocked Froyo Radio

mrfig260

Reaction score
Cant get my Droid Pro to work!!

I am trying to follow all the instruction. however, ive tried to flash back to 2.26.2 and once complete my phone boots up but a minute later it locks up completely? not really sure where to go from here?!? can someone help me?

I flashed with RSD Lite and used the 2.26.2 sbf file but cant get passed this! any idea how i can get passed this?

any help is appreciated!

JohnS

Reaction score
I am trying to follow all the instruction. however, ive tried to flash back to 2.26.2 and once complete my phone boots up but a minute later it locks up completely? not really sure where to go from here?!? can someone help me?

I flashed with RSD Lite and used the 2.26.2 sbf file but cant get passed this! any idea how i can get passed this?

any help is appreciated!

Are you positive you have a good .SBF file?

Usually if it hangs it is because the kernel version is not the correct one for the OS. But flashing correctly should rewrite both.
Do you see the "M" logo? If so, what color is it? 2.26.2 should be white.

Did you remember to: do factory reset / clear cache / clear dalvik before flashing?

If not, try this:

1. Power off the device. If it’s frozen, pull the battery.

2. Press and hold the R and M keys and the Power button until you see a screen with a yellow exclamation mark.

3. Once the yellow exclamation mark appears, release the keys and press the @ key.

4. Use the Volume Up and Volume down buttons to select wipe data/factory reset.

5. Choose Yes – delete all user data.

Your Droid Pro should now go through the process of a hard reset.

mrfig260

Reaction score
That is what I was missing! Thanks a lot for your help, cant thank you enough. This is my first droid phone since I had my iPhone 3GS take a crap on me. My Pro is now running on H2O wireless (AT&T towers) pre-paid. Took me a while to figure out the APN setting but i finally got it going. Thanks again for the help and keep up the amazing work.

mat_pav

Reaction score
Hi. I have a strange problem. The rocovery of my Droid pro does not work write ( Verizon US ). I flashed the CM7 with no problems ( EU kernel and CW backup and then the 6-6.zip ). Everything worked, the phone works great exept a cant use the recovery. It does work but you almost cant read of the screen. Does any one have the same problem?
TNX
View attachment 58128View attachment 58129

longr59

Reaction score
I sbf'd using rsd lite to 2.26.2, rooted with z4root, and installed the bootstrap. When I tried to install the unlock zip I get a assert failed error and it exits with status 7. I am attaching a screen shot of the error. I am relatively new to the droid hacking scene so any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. View attachment 59659