Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Um, sure. :)

Yea, I was right there on that one, as well. Not gonna be a fun time. Especially since there's only 2 ways to flash the radio....one is manually using moto-fastboot and the other is to write a custom rsd script to do it the lazy way. Good times.
*LOL* I really will never understand what people's big issues with having to use moto-fastboot is? I swear, half of these "kids" would have NEVER survived owning a Dell Streak 7 (pretty much the ONLY way to mess with that thing was through nvfastboot).

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Sam just to make it easy just get the xml an delete all the steps to flashing img files (leave the mbmloader files ect. and cache wipe command) except the radio img file an put it in the 905 fxz but make sure u keep a copy of the original

Yea, I'm gonna need to for someone else anyway. I'll add it to my RSD scripts but I'm not adding this crap to my menus. It'll be done manually by copying the script into the 905_FXZ dir, flashing it, and then deleting it out of the 905_FXZ.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
*LOL* I really will never understand what people's big issues with having to use moto-fastboot is? I swear, half of these "kids" would have NEVER survived owning a Dell Streak 7 (pretty much the ONLY way to mess with that thing was through nvfastboot).

It's command line. Kids these days are all into the graphical click the mouse BS.

welsalex

Reaction score
Reboot first. Then let's see what happens.

Rebooted, radio fired right up. This is the second reboot since installing 247. This first reboot it didn't work until a few mins later. Now it fired right up.

I haven't had to use it much, but Im not scarred of it. Almost too easy, just have to understand limitations. Always read and understand what you are doing before you do it.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's command line. Kids these days are all into the graphical click the mouse BS.
LOL I wonder what they'd have done back in the old Commodore 64 days, when half of your software library would be stuff you typed in from a magazine. Back in those days, saving a file to a disk was about as complex as command line flashing a phone nowadays *LMAO*

welsalex

Reaction score
LOL I wonder what they'd have done back in the old Commodore 64 days, when half of your software library would be stuff you typed in from a magazine. Back in those days, saving a file to a disk was about as complex as command line flashing a phone nowadays *LMAO*

It is really funny how people s**t themselves when its a black screen with a blinking prompt.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't had to use it much, but Im not scarred of it. Almost too easy, just have to understand limitations. Always read and understand what you are doing before you do it.
Yeah ignore me, i'm an old-skool DOS type of guy, back in my day you pretty much had to understand EVERY command you were using because if not, there was no GUESSING the correct syntax *LOL*

welsalex

Reaction score
Yeah ignore me, i'm an old-skool DOS type of guy, back in my day you pretty much had to understand EVERY command you were using because if not, there was no GUESSING the correct syntax *LOL*

No /help or-h that could really save you either!

Rahloc

Reaction score
Hmm. So I guess this is considered good? (if the image uploads correctly)
notice the about 20 minutes charge time. That's how long it was connected to the computer to get the 247 pushed and flashed.

800MHz Bionic

View attachment 56679

what the hell are you doing to get that good a battery useage and what type of battery do you have

Soocold

Reaction score
I get to that 1.333 and don't change voltage and it works flawlessly till i get a call, then reboot

ICS Droid Bionic
FINALLY!! .247 courtesy of HoB

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ok i am back i went to the bathroom on what i thought would be a normal trip but it turned into world war ****ing 3 good god what did i eat last night not to mention it ****ing burned i thought i was going to die -_-

dautley

Reaction score

I think I have a issue or two of Ahoy still laying around...... :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

utshawn

Reaction score

I learned on DOS 5. Actually as far as GUI, Win 3.1 wasn't out yet but I thin 3.0 was. You must love PowerShell for doing the serious server management. I hated it at first but then realized how hard it would be for n00bs to screw things up so now I love it and anything else that requires you to think a little :p

welsalex

Reaction score
Still clocked at 1ghz after jumping from 905 to 247. I'm ok with that, actually didn't want 1.2ghz just to save on battery. would have underclocked it if it did go up.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Soocold said:
I get to that 1.333 and don't change voltage and it works flawlessly till i get a call, then reboot

ICS Droid Bionic
FINALLY!! .247 courtesy of HoB

Ok what u need to do is get setcpu (i am sure i can find it for free by googling it) an go to info an run the longbench it will give u a ms value

This is a good OCed ms vale between 0 and 200 (thought i had screen shots)
A bad one is anything above 300ms but more than likely if u clock to high it will always be between 500 and 700ms that means ur phone is lagging an will reboot

Status
Not open for further replies.