Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
You cheated didn't you? Did you edit my script and point it to your personal 5.7 install? LOL

Maaayba hey they dont call me the rsd and fxz king for nothing xD

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You like how I did that, btw? The RSD_CMD variable makes it very simple to point it somewhere else. ;)

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Oh dear god. My poor House! I invite you in and you trash the place. :D BAHAHAHAH

And i got rid if that ridiculous security command prompt that was there -_-

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
You like how I did that, btw? The RSD_CMD variable makes it very simple to point it somewhere else. ;)

Maaayba but i didnt change the script at all ;)

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ohh an ur 5.7 rsd isnt complete i just now made it complete an it gives more info now :D

welsalex

Reaction score
Ok so i updated to 247. Now i have a problem. Already rebooted and tried toggling airplane mode. I have no signal, no service. What am I missing?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
U had the windows security command prompt in the SDL.exe so it always prompted if i wanted to continue or not

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok so i updated to 247. Now i have a problem. Already rebooted and tried toggling airplane mode. I have no signal, no service. What am I missing?

Your radio....apparently. What does your about phone show?

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
welsalex said:

Go to about phone an look at ur base band if it says unknown ur ****ed an u need to reflash ur radio if not just reboot

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
U had the windows security command prompt in the SDL.exe so it always prompted if i wanted to continue or not

That's a windows thing....not part of my script. If it doesn't know about an application it'll ask you for it. Unless you tell it not to.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ahhh baseband unknown. What is the fix? Reinstall using hob?

Oh hell no. This gets into nasty complicated crap. The radio from 905 will have to be flashed. Then you'll have to run the INSTALL 247 option from HoB after that's done. Seriously ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.