Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
That's a windows thing....not part of my script. If it doesn't know about an application it'll ask you for it. Unless you tell it not to.

Lol i know thats why i got rid of it u should make it known

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
SamuriHL said:
Oh hell no. This gets into nasty complicated crap. The radio from 905 will have to be flashed. Then you'll have to run the INSTALL 247 option from HoB after that's done. Seriously ugly.

I called it

pbsavages

Reaction score
Not nearly as long as it did on 905. I used to get about 14 hours with Moderate use, but now I'm seeing about 9 on 247. But i got the processor bump To 1.2, and I now have the best 4G I have ever had with this phone. I've started playing with smart actions, and really hoping it will help. Battery life has been a big disappointment so far.

Hmm. So I guess this is considered good? (if the image uploads correctly)
notice the about 20 minutes charge time. That's how long it was connected to the computer to get the 247 pushed and flashed.

800MHz Bionic

View attachment 56679

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Lol i know thats why i got rid of it u should make it known

Um, sure. :)

I called it

Yea, I was right there on that one, as well. Not gonna be a fun time. Especially since there's only 2 ways to flash the radio....one is manually using moto-fastboot and the other is to write a custom rsd script to do it the lazy way. Good times.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
#&#&!!:$:$#: finally stupid #&#&@&@ grfs.img finally flashed i am about to delete it from the flashing process

utshawn

Reaction score
Well. I post yesterday that I read the threads a lot and just to be part of this thread. I had full intention to stay on 905 rooted until my own arbitrary deadline date of 10-15-12 but dang you all. I have surrendered to the darkside less than 24 hours after posting that I would not. I am downloading everything now and re-reading everything from HoB. I will report back on my experience.:biggrin:

welsalex

Reaction score
Oh hell no. This gets into nasty complicated crap. The radio from 905 will have to be flashed. Then you'll have to run the INSTALL 247 option from HoB after that's done. Seriously ugly.

Well it magically started working. Spoke too soon. Sorry

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
welsalex said:
Lol. Well im not scarred. Anyone wanna fast track me the step by step or?

Sam just to make it easy just get the xml an delete all the steps to flashing img files (leave the mbmloader files ect. and cache wipe command) except the radio img file an put it in the 905 fxz but make sure u keep a copy of the original

Status
Not open for further replies.