Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soocold

Reaction score
The voltage between the 1 and 1.2 is so close together you'd never see an improvement. Plus you gain a 5 th slot so it's not like you jump from 800 directly to 1.2

ICS Droid Bionic
FINALLY!! .247 courtesy of HoB

jayrod

Reaction score
Hmm. So I guess this is considered good? (if the image uploads correctly)
notice the about 20 minutes charge time. That's how long it was connected to the computer to get the 247 pushed and flashed.

800MHz Bionic

View attachment 56679

Did you under clock to 800MHz?
And since it looks like you turned off mobile data, it definitely helps the battery.

welsalex

Reaction score
Ok quick question. What launcher is preferred by you guys? Nova, Apex, Stock, *Insert other here*???? I was using adw but from I know it's an awesome GB launcher, not so great for ics.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I generally use Apex but since Nova was on sale for 25c last week I grabbed it and have been playing around with it. It's not bad. Kinda still like apex.

djm1947

Reaction score
Ok i am back i went to the bathroom on what i thought would be a normal trip but it turned into world war ****ing 3 good god what did i eat last night not to mention it ****ing burned i thought i was going to die -_-

Information overload! :p

welsalex

Reaction score
I generally use Apex but since Nova was on sale for 25c last week I grabbed it and have been playing around with it. It's not bad. Kinda still like apex.

Those are obviously my top picks. Deciding between those. What makes Apex better in your eyes than Nova?

welsalex

Reaction score
Ok i am back i went to the bathroom on what i thought would be a normal trip but it turned into world war ****ing 3 good god what did i eat last night not to mention it ****ing burned i thought i was going to die -_-

Have you ever heard of the phrase "Painting the bowl?" lololol

jayrod

Reaction score
Ok quick question. What launcher is preferred by you guys? Nova, Apex, Stock, *Insert other here*???? I was using adw but from I know it's an awesome GB launcher, not so great for ics.

I like Go Launcher,but like Sam,I bought Nova for .25 . It didn't import my setup from Go..and I use simple text for my shortcuts which save to Gallery,but Nova wants to add a black background to them :mad: So I have to remake them.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Those are obviously my top picks. Deciding between those. What makes Apex better in your eyes than Nova?

Just been using it longer. I switched from ADW when I went to ICS on my Xoom back in January. It's served me flawlessly since. Nova's not bad. I have nothing against it. I'm running it on both the Xoom and Bionic as we speak. It's more than capable. It's just a matter of choice.

pbsavages

Reaction score
Did you under clock to 800MHz?
And since it looks like you turned off mobile data, it definitely helps the battery.

First, I uninstalled bloat. Yea, I used setcpu to underclock to 800MHz and to 300 when screen off. Yall are retarded for OCing to 1.4GHz, what can you possibly do with a telephone that fast? Set GTA III fps records? lol. I only turned on wifi and data when i needed it. and basically turned off the screen as fast as i can with a screen off widget haha. oh, probably the biggest thing is to only turn sync on and off only when you turn data or wifi on and off.

Lodmot

Reaction score
ok i am back i went to the bathroom on what i thought would be a normal trip but it turned into world war ****ing 3 good god what did i eat last night not to mention it ****ing burned i thought i was going to die -_-
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarge you're ****ing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

welsalex

Reaction score
Just been using it longer. I switched from ADW when I went to ICS on my Xoom back in January. It's served me flawlessly since. Nova's not bad. I have nothing against it. I'm running it on both the Xoom and Bionic as we speak. It's more than capable. It's just a matter of choice.

Ok that's what I was looking for. I'm coming from ADW myself. So if you are happy going from ADW to Apex, then I will most likely be as well. Gonna give that a try. Time to setup my screens again! I'm going for a new fresh arrangement this time around in celebration of ICS. Thanks for your time and effort in all this Samuri! Hopefully that radio holds. I would suspect it's going to be fine now.

Girlfriend has been harpin on me all day to clean up the place instead of messing around with all this.... so I'll be back later.

OP
sargentmajord

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
pbsavages said:
First, I uninstalled bloat. Yea, I used setcpu to underclock to 800MHz and to 300 when screen off. Yall are retarded for OCing to 1.4GHz, what can you possibly do with a telephone that fast? Set GTA III fps records? lol. I only turned on wifi and data when i needed it. and basically turned off the screen as fast as i can with a screen off widget haha. oh, probably the biggest thing is to only turn sync on and off only when you turn data or wifi on and off.

Blasphemy how dare u mock my super smartphone having this phone this fast is incredible it makes a stock bionic look pathetic xD

Sent from my 1.404 ghz 3605 quadrant score ICS .246 DROID BIONIC

jayrod

Reaction score
While we are comparing what apps we use, what free music players are y'all using? I'm trying to find one that correctly manages the tags. This is play music, and although this one works correctly, many of my files have either lost their id info or wallpaper is screwed up or missing. They were fine on my computer and all I did was copy/paste onto my card.

8uhu4y8u.jpg

Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.