Unofficial CCRom Builds!

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
No Problem. Enjoy Enjoy! :D

Seems to be working well for me as well, nice work.

Anybody know exactly what Android 2.2.1 brought? Heard it was mostly bug fixes.

Yeah, that is all. Nothing amazing, but it seems to have helped with the smoothness of everything in some aspects, and I haven't had any problems.

tominabox1

Reaction score
I just updated to 1.1.4 and the GalaS theme and I seem to have lost my auto-correct dictionary. The phone doesn't autocomplete words, double space doesn't insert a period, etc. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

First install the another theme to make sure it wasnt the theme then make sure you have the settings in the keyboard settings correct for your desired behavior. My theme does replace the keyboard apk so you might have lost your settings.

AuroEdge

Reaction score
I am experiencing the same issues as litso. I flashed over the stock update & gapp zips and the problem remained

tominabox1

Reaction score
I can't replicate any of these problems with the Gala theme... make sure you have the stuff turned on in the keyboard settings.

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
where can i download 1.1.2? i can only find 1.1.1

Last edited:

AuroEdge

Reaction score
I am using stock 1.1.4 and do not have proper dictionary correction. The only things that show up are contact names.

Bateluer

Reaction score
I seem to have lost the number pad from the dialer. After you make a call, there's no button to bring up the number pad again. Hard to navigate automated phone systems without it.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Is it possible to incorporate the extended controls toggle switches into the notification bar drag down similar to miui for future sapphire releases?

mrchambo

Reaction score
Anyone got any idea how to activate the themed app icons in the Gala S 1.1.4 theme? I see them on the SD card, but could not get them to activate. I am running ADW as a launcher...TIA

jc

tominabox1

Reaction score
I didn't include any of the app icons. Most people aren't running stock icons on their home pages anyway. I can include them in the next release I guess.