Unofficial CCRom Builds!

Eschy

Reaction score
getting market fc's tried clearing data no luck. Clean install and everything. Ill try flashing it one more time... using the gala S theme

tominabox1

Reaction score
did you try to re-install the gapps? i really can't think of why it'd do that. I didnt touch the market.

Eschy

Reaction score
did you try to re-install the gapps? i really can't think of why it'd do that. I didnt touch the market.

ya tried that im just going to flash it again. Maybe i missed wiping something, ill let you know if that works in a few minutes

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Try flashing without the theme first and see if it's still happening with the base rom. Might help narrow down where the problem is.

Eschy

Reaction score
what is the hex code for the blue color in the gala S theme. I want to use it for some of my fonts

tominabox1

Reaction score
How does 0088FF sound? Thats the color of the slider (volume indicator etc)

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmao, I of course do NOT recommend this at all. Not one bit.

But I just flashed DarkEdge over this, and it works beautifully. I mean, a TON of features are missing (sapphire features that is), but it is nice to have DarkEdge on a decent rom. Stock was just not stable for me..

Eschy

Reaction score
awesome thank you. Btw got it up and running with no fc's, its probably because im playing halo and flashing this at the same time. Theme looks great though

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Lmao, I of course do NOT recommend this at all. Not one bit.

But I just flashed DarkEdge over this, and it works beautifully. I mean, a TON of features are missing (sapphire features that is), but it is nice to have DarkEdge on a decent rom. Stock was just not stable for me..

That's hilarious! I was thinking about what would happen earlier when I saw they made an update.zip for it. :D Clearly it'd need a proper port to sapphire. Man I wish I had time to learn how to theme. :D

sleekgeek

Reaction score
thank you

this rom runs so smooth, but same complaint. how do we re-enable auto complete for MMS?

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
So apparently Dark Edge has been confirmed working on Sapphire builds.....

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/xeudoxus/61048-release-darkedge-ui-2-2-a.html

I am running our FRG22D version of DarkEdge over tank's saph build. Yes, gem settings and reboot options are gone - but the overall quality is still there + darkedge.

It's a viable solution for the moment.

Awesome...another great option for people to install DarkEdge on....