[Theme][Transition Mods] Black Bar Mod+

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Here's a present for everyone, I was PMing with Tank, and took the stock transitions and added them to the working fly in, thus getting a working stock transition V2.

I myself didn't care for the fly in, except for the notification bar fly in and out effect, and modified mine accordingly.

But I've attached the "corrected" Stock one here for everyone, since Tank is relaxing.

This should be the same as the original, but no issues with USB notifications, and pandora, "3", and even my volume rocker now work ok. I did flash to my OG to test prior :)

Enjoy!

UPDATE: In addition, I know a lot of you liked the 3G icons from 1.1.1's black bar, however there was a noticable movement of the "3G" itself, I looked at the files in foreworks, and one of them was off, so I edited it into place.

So that "3G" symbol will no longer move, nor the arrows, just light up accordingly. Man, my head hurts from that operation, I was also going to move the upwards over a bit, and I may do that later, but enlarging the icons to edit is a pain on the eyes. anyways, I know that irked a lot of people early on, and am glad to have that corrected.

do you have your modified version with the fly in with the notification bar?

only things i've noticed since i flashed this is just the wrong names when using the volume rockers, which isn't a big deal at all. also can't get my gmail to sync FOR ANYTHING. again, not a big deal i have my i*hone to get my email.

i kind of feel wrong for having two phones. then i remember how much better my droid is

Interesting, the one I uploaded did not have fly in, took the stock animations and added it to the fly in file, to get a stock that worked all around (volume indications).

For myself, I simply took the status_bar_[enter/exit].xml's from fly in and added to stock to get stock with the exception of the notification bar having fly in animation.

RevivaL

Reaction score
oops, I didn't mean with yours, i meant with the bounce one I first grabbed

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
oops, I didn't mean with yours, i meant with the bounce one I first grabbed

No problem RevivaL, but you can fix it by taking the bounce anim folder and placing it into the stock one I uploaded, rename to whatever, then flash, then you'll have the bounce animations, and volumes working as well. :)

I don't believe the gmail is related, but could be coincedental.

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP updated for 2.0.2.

Would everyone be interested in adding icons to the status bar controls to hopefully better match? Or leave them as the stock black icons? I might be able to make two versions, but 10 files would be a bit to keep track of ;)

Mikejl

Reaction score
Tank,

Man, you are quick on the draw! I did a quick and dirty simple blackbar mod before I did the 2.0.2 install, but I love your Blackbarmod flip so I will be installing that presently.

Thanks!
Mike

Hey! Aren't supposed to be in school?

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tank,

Man, you are quick on the draw! I did a quick and dirty simple blackbar mod before I did the 2.0.2 install, but I love your Blackbarmod flip so I will be installing that presently.

Thanks!
Mike

Hey! Aren't supposed to be in school?

Lol, the schedule around he is all messed up. I don't go back till the 25th now.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
The pulldown widget "off" icons are a little too fuzzed out on the current background. What I did on the nightlies was revert status_bar_header_background.9.png to the stock file. Or as you said new icons could be created.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Now that I have 2.02 installed I should really get my black bar back. I've been running stock since 2.0 was released. Miss the black bar.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Those look awesome! I'd definitely use that. :)

OP
Tanknspank

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kk, thanks to JsChiSurf for most of the icons, and drZ for filling in the missing ones.

I won't lie, I am no god in Photoshop, nor do I even have windows on my laptop atm, so major thanks to them! :D

Here is a link to the new version, stock transitions. Will mess with the transition versions later.

http://bit.ly/ehULh9

Enjoy!

Will update the OP when I actually have all of them made. Will take some new pics for the OP too, as the old ones still have the bug right in the pic XD

SoDroid

Reaction score
Kk, thanks to JsChiSurf for most of the icons, and drZ for filling in the missing ones.

I won't lie, I am no god in Photoshop, nor do I even have windows on my laptop atm, so major thanks to them! :D

Here is a link to the new version, stock transitions. Will mess with the transition versions later.

http://bit.ly/ehULh9

Enjoy!

Will update the OP when I actually have all of them made. Will take some new pics for the OP too, as the old ones still have the bug right in the pic XD

The new icons look great! I appreciate your work!

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Bless you, Tank. I'm installing it now. I'm SO psyched to have Black Bar back!!