Unofficial CCRom Builds!

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
OK, yes, just confirmed there are FCs when you try to adjust overclock settings in GEM settings. For now I guess the only workaround is to use SetCPU. cvpcs and CCROMS does thorough testing before stable releases, though, so I'm sure this will be fixed in the next official.

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
i installed the latest build. It seems after the install the market no longer opens (no force close) just tries to start then closes. I also noticed a few of my previously installed apps are gone also.

Did you flash the google apps again when you flashed the latest build?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ducky124

Reaction score
i installed the latest build. It seems after the install the market no longer opens (no force close) just tries to start then closes. I also noticed a few of my previously installed apps are gone also.

Did you flash the google apps again when you flashed the latest build?

the missing apps weren't Google apps related

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
I was talking about for the market issue.

SoDroid

Reaction score
Just FYI: I seem to get an FC everytime I try to change the auto brightness minimum in settings>GEM Settings>Extras>Auto-Brightness Minimum. Don't know if this had been reported. This is coming from a clean wipe.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks like cvpcs has fixed some of these GEM settings FC issues in preparation for an official release.

mtkregs

Reaction score
Is anybody hearing anything sort of concrete about when the official Sapphire update to 2.0.2 is planned?

mtkregs

Reaction score
Thanks...just saw cvpcs send that out on Twitter.

FreezerByte

Reaction score
Can I flash official 2.0.2 over my unofficial "2.0.2 w/ black bar" without wiping first?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
You can try, but, I would make a nandroid backup at the very least....just in case.

Armyof2

Reaction score
Should be no problem I flashed over unofficial with no troubles. You'll have to reapply your them obviously but otherwise this was a no wipe update for most